• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Little swede!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
some good ol swedish power in that session bro. keep going strong buddy:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Updating yesterdays leg-session.

Squats.

8 with 60kg
8 with 100kg
3 with 120kg

4 with 140kg
4 with 140kg
4 with 140kg
6 with 120kg

Felt better than last week atleast : )

Hacklift.

12 with 140kg
10 with 140kg
8 with 140kg

Had about a minute rest in between. Felt really good. Hacklift is one of my favorite quad-exercises.

Singe leg leg-press.

12 with 120kg
12 with 120kg
12 with 120kg

Lying leg-curl.

10 with 50kg
12 with 60kg
10 with 60kg
8 with 60kg

Standing one legged leg-curls.

12 with 30kg
12 with 30kg
12 with 30kg

Overall a good session. My legs are real sore, as I felt during todays morning cardio.

I might train triceps and some abs today, just to have something to do during the day : )
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hi Mike, sorry that I'm not checking ur log for a long time. Well no I am.
Nice lifts there bro, those squat ain't bad? Strong session over all!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
You are forgiven Hoke, by the pure fact that your avatars are so sexy :)

I just got back from the gym. Did a light arm session, focusing on triceps. I´m not gonna write it down, because I mainly did this session for the extra calories I might burn off :D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Well that leg session certainly looked more than adequate. Good weight throughout yet again.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
nice leg session there, good amount of weight. You're not exactly a very small swede that's for sure!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
You are forgiven Hoke, by the pure fact that your avatars are so sexy :)

I just got back from the gym. Did a light arm session, focusing on triceps. I´m not gonna write it down, because I mainly did this session for the extra calories I might burn off :D

Thanks god sexy avatars! :hsughr:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great leg session buddy :2: keep up the good work
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Chest and abs today.

Incline dumbbell press.

10 with 29kg
8 with 36kg

8 with 62kg
8 with 62kg
6 with 62kg

Flat bench-press.

5 with 120kg
5 with 120kg
5 with 120kg
5 with 120kg

Flat dumbbell flyes.

10 with 32kg
8 with 34kg
8 with 34kg

Ended with 2 bogus sets in the cable : )

Hanging leg-lifts.

3x max reps.

Cable crunches.

3x max reps.

Good session today. Im getting a little bit weaker, but nothing I cant cope with :D
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
8 with 62kg

Eek5bt 1

Thats very strong session for chest bro, really nice weights in every move Mikew!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Thanks Hoke : ) Always there with your sexy avatars to cheer me up : D
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Thanks Hoke. Always there with your sexy avatars to cheer me up : D
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
damn bro thats some heavy ass DBs your playing with on the incline. rest of the session looks solid aswell.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Chest session was awesome. Great weight throughout - really impressive.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome weights! Shit 62kg for db press :ughnoes:
I would fuck both me and the bench up if I even tried to left that :D

:xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Damn nice inclines m8. Whats the haviest dumbell at your gym because 62kg dumbells are already rare these days (at least were I live). At my gym they dont go higher than 52kg.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Philosopher: The heaviest are 73kg. But my best is 10 reps with them in flat dumbbell press. So I would like atleast 78-80kg so I can grow :) Right now im cutting down, so I dont have the energy to go for records, but come autumn, Im going to hit the weights again, believe that :D

Thanks very much for all comments guys, it gets me all warm inside :p

Todays session, which will be the last session for this week, as Im getting started on my backpiece tattoo on thursday :ughnoes:

Chins.

12
12
10

Reversed close-grip pulldowns (Inspired by the video I saw off Dorian in the video section)

12 with 70kg
12 with 80kg
10 with 100kg

Bent-over rows, underhand grip.

10 with 60kg
12 with 100kg
12 with 120kg
10 with 130kg
7 with 130kg

Today I really got the best contact I have ever had with this exercise, felt totally awesome.

Dumbbell rows.

12 with 62kg
10 with 62kg

One-armed pulldowns in a lat-machine.

8 with 50kg
8 with 50kg

Very good session, and Im starting to lean out even more. Gonna post some pics of the tat ofcourse, and maybe some whole body-shots. Until then, keep on lifting heavy.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
72
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
129
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top