• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Little swede!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session man!! good dumbell pressing man!!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid chest session there mate. those DB presses are impressive for sure. :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Back work.

Wide-grip pulldowns.

15 with 70kg
12 with 90kg
12 with 115kg
10 with 125kg

Barbell rows.

8 with 40kg (just to get the right feeling)
15 with 80kg
12 with 100kg
12 with 120kg
7 with 140kg, dropped down to 100kg and did 4 more reps.

Dumbbell rows.

15 with 46kg
8 with 62kg
9 with 62kg (wtf?)
10 with 46kg

Rope-pullovers.

max reps with 70kg
max reps with 80kg

Finished! Tomorrow I will go back and finish up the week with calfes and some arms.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Damn strong man! awesome session dude!!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
you areo ne strong fella! youve got the size to match as well, huge arms :tiphat:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Jesus Christ. There are some monumental lifts in there! Impressive strength across the board. Good going.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Thanks for all the support and comments guys!

Time for a quick update. Did some arms and calves today.

Started with seated alternating dumbbell-curls. The amount of reps is the total amount of both arms put togheter.

A lot of reps with 16kg.
16 with 24kg
10 with 32kg
8 with 32kg
12 with 29kg

Went on with the first exercise for triceps. (I like to alternate between bi´s and tri´s, doing one exercise each.)

Narrow-grip bench-press.

A lot of reps with just the bar to get the blood flowing.
12 with 60kg
12 with 100kg
8 with 120kg
10 with 100kg

Back to biceps. Leaned-over concentrated-curls (don´t know the name of this one, hope you understand)

16 with 20kg
12 with 24kg

Triceps again. One of my favorite exercises, one-armed dumbbell extensions.

12 with 20kg
12 with 26kg
10 with 30kg (PB)

Standing dumbbell hammercurl. Total amount of reps with both hands.

16 with 32kg
14 with 32kg

Triceps rope-extensions in the cable.

20 with 40kg
14 with 70kg
14 with 70kg

Onto calves.

Standing calf-press.

A lot of reps at 130kg
15 with 200kg
12 with 230kg
10 with 250kg

Seated calf-press.

15 with 40kg
15 with 60kg
10 with 80kg
8 with 90kg

Measured my arms now, two hours after the workout, and they measured 49,5 cm...will I break the magic 50 cm mark? Only time will tell.

Keep lifting strong guys!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
damn u got some strong arms there! great work!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn there was some great lifts in there. A lot of work. Close grip bench and one arm extensions were huge.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Again thanks for the support.

Today was supposed to be shoulders, but I had this extraordinary lust for deadlifts :) So I did deads and shoulders.

Deadlifts.

10 with 60kg
6 with 90kg
6 with 130kg
4 with 170kg
3 with 170kg
2 with 190kg
2 with 190kg
1 with 210kg
1 with 210kg
½ with 210 kg (my grip gave up, and I would have dropped the bar if i had continued)

Good session, as my best deadlift before was 200kg, so Im happy with the results.

Shoulders. As the deads took some time to complete I really didnt do much for shoulders.

Dumbbell presses.

12 with 32kg
10 with 40kg

Lateral raises.

12 with 16kg
10 with 19kg
8 with 21kg

Reverse pec-deck.

15 with 55kg
12 with 70kg
10 with 80kg
10 with 80kg

Finished. As my back needs more work than my shoulders, this was a good session.

Legs tomorrow. Will see if my lower back is ready for squats or not : ) Otherwise I might switch the entire schedule, its time for that anyways.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn no wonder you fancied doing deads when you pulled that out of the hat!

Awesome lifts!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Great sessions! Those deads are huge!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome deads man! give ur lower back some resst so u can hit those legs with full force!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Log looks real good bro and your pics are insane! I'll be stopping by often!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I didnt do legs today, as I was too sore from yesterday. I tried some chest instead.

Benchpress.

12 with 60kg
8 with 100kg
5 with 100kg
4 with 140kg
2 with 140kg
2 with 160kg
1 with 170kg
2 with 160kg
2 with 140kg (narrow grip)
3 with 140kg

I did some flyes too.

16 with 21kg
10 with 32kg
10 with 36kg

I felt really weak today. 140 kg is more or less a warmup weight for me, today it felt like 200kg. Im gonna take a few days rest and then go for it again.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
even if it was'nt your best day that's still a huge bench session, and i'm sure you'll come back strong after a few days rest:xyxthumbs:
 
LaMotta

LaMotta

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
71
Points
6
Nice lifting M8, great strenght.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome man! take some much needed rest!
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
72
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
129
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top