• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The Meg

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
Jason Statham has a new blockbuster film in the making, it's The Meg and it's about the long thought extinct Megalodon Shark. I can't wait to watch this one. Here's the official trailer of The Meg.

https://youtu.be/udm5jUA-2bs
 
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
I just finished watching MEG, 2 days ago and it's the first time I've watched Jason Statham without any punches or kicks. I mean there's no fight scenes, although he gets to kill 2 Megalodons. I though at first that it's a fairly serious movie because of the plot but it seems that it didn't really have a good cast making it quite light. I think they should have given it a better script. But I think there's a part 2 coming soon.
 
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
397
Points
18
It feels like Godzilla in water, but it's a mash-up of Deep Blue Sea, Piranha, and Jaws all coming together. I am impressed by the ensemble cast with Jason Statham, Rainn Wilson, Cliff Curtis leading the charge. The opening shot with the shark made my eyes tear up because of how scary it was.
 
P

pamz21

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
34
Points
6
seeing the movie meg was really an eye opening. it was really fun to watch, although it might not happened soon bescause we haven't made a ship which can go that deep in the ocean. the deep in the marianna trench is so deep that ships who went there are crushed by the amount of pressure beneath the sea. even if we are able to go and see that part of the sea we still don't know if that story about having cloud in there is true.. it is still frictional. well one thing is for sure the meg was real and they did lived a long long time ago.
 
Top