• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The pennant race

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
With not too much more to go til the baseball post season, I am wondering which teams you guys think are gonna win the AL and NL pennant. Although I would like to see the white sox that the AL, the angels have had an amazing year so far with both a winning record on the road and at home. I think they will win it for sure.

As for the NL, i'm gonna have to go with either the mets or the brewers. I know the cubs have been doing good but im waiting for the inevitable blow up they have each year.
 

Similar threads

Top