• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The prostitute Spitzer was hitting (pics)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
She'd make a fortune if she went into porn.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
She'd make a fortune if she went into porn.
before this whole situation? no. she probably wouldn't get rich in porn.

after this situation with all this publicity? yes. she could probably do porn or Playboy and get a good amount of money.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
good for her.. at least she charged a good amount for her services..
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
good for her.. at least she charged a good amount for her services..
I bet alot of it went to the company she worked for.

Im also glad they aren't gonna charge her with a crime. Thats actually surprising.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
I bet alot of it went to the company she worked for.

Im also glad they aren't gonna charge her with a crime. Thats actually surprising.

aren't escort services legal in US? they are in Canada
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Good looking chick, but I would never pay for sex when you can get it for free.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Id hit it dammit!!

i would of lost my job for that piece of ass as well.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
nice looking woman. not worth the money though.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
ugly..hit her nose in and she looks a bit better.. still no boobs, gotta break the brest in to fuck her between her tits :gaygay:
 
Top