• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Swedish Icehotel

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISZiMiaiZHo&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISZiMiaiZHo&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Why ? - Said the young boy.
"Why create something that serves no purpose but to freeze my balls."
Because people will come and pay tons of cash to freeze their balls - said the evil materialist
"They will pay for anything new, even if it`s shockingly unpleasing, people are like that"

I`d tour around it, and look at the rooms, but my conception of comfortable is not sleeping with a jacket xD

Beautiful though.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
People all over the world comes to the Icehotel mate.
I think its one of a kind too :xyxthumbs:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
do the rooms have fireplaces?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
In australia/melbourne
they made an ICEbar in the city, from what i was told
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hmm guess Hot sex is out of the question.
 
Prote

Prote

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
32
Points
6
People all over the world comes to the Icehotel mate.
I think its one of a kind too :xyxthumbs:

We have something like that in Finland. I think it's some kind of hotel too. You can get married there and so on.

But as always, it is said that the SWEDISH icehotel is much better. :angrydude:

:)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
It would be good if the walls were transparent enough to watch neighbouring guests getting changed.

Not the men though. Just the icelandic blondes.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
It would be good if the walls were transparent enough to watch neighbouring guests getting changed.

Not the men though. Just the icelandic blondes.

Americans....:disgust: Its in sweden not Iceland :tiphat::keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
824
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Beau
Replies
8
Views
4K
Robcardu
Robcardu
Top