• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The UFC middleweight fighter to watch

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Israel Adesenya from New Zealand earned his 14th win with a unanimous decision over Brad Tavares after 5 rounds. Although not ranked, Adesanya is an exciting fighter that’s why he was featured as the main event. Still undefeated, Adesanya proved his skills by evading the shots of #8 ranked Tavares. It was a one-sided contest with the scores of the judges in Adesanya’s favor.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
I didn't get to watch this fight but I'll find a way to watch it. If what you say about Israel is true then I'll be keeping an eye on him.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
Topbe honest I've never heard of this dude so I had to wikipedia his ass. Turns out he is pretty good. I would say that he is more Nigerian than a New Zealander/Kiwi (or whatever it is you call people from New Zealand)
 
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
397
Points
18
Fantastic striker no doubt, but some say that his takedown defense needs to be very strong or he will find himself on his back every fight he enters. However, I think he is a man who fights with his brain. Every single move seems rehearsed and calculated. It's like he sees the opponents' next move before they do.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
Fantastic striker no doubt, but some say that his takedown defense needs to be very strong or he will find himself on his back every fight he enters. However, I think he is a man who fights with his brain. Every single move seems rehearsed and calculated. It's like he sees the opponents' next move before they do.

There is no doubt that Israel Adesenya is a beast. Now that I know who he is, I will be checking out for him.
 
Top