• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The World Games climbing

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I chanced upon this sports coverage on Fox sports channel the other day. Climbing was the one featured. It is interesting to know that climbing is a new sport for international competition. It is a one on one game like a knockout. The wall was high but the contestants were timed faster than 10 seconds. I think it's just 5 seconds for the winner. If the sport will become popular then we might see in the Olympics.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
It will be super
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
If I could go back and do things over again, I think that I would at least attempt to get more into the climbing as a sport thing. I love to hike and this is really taking it a big step further, so I am not sure it would work out, but at least an effort seems like a worthwhile experience.
 

Similar threads

Alexandoy
Replies
2
Views
2K
Pharmacom
P
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Snow White
Replies
2
Views
10K
Adam23
Adam23
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
66
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top