• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

There is hope for us all!

HammerZC

HammerZC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
60
Points
6
Coleman was a customer of an online supplement company, which was investigated for drugs. There is no evidence that Coleman himself was a purchaser of the drugs, nor was it even implicated. [1]. In 2003, during the BALCO convicted heroin dealer and former track star Tim Montgomery testified under oath to a federal grand jury that Victor Conte had bragged about getting Coleman to use Winstrol, a controlled substance, which was inadmisable as heresay. An ongoing investigation by a New York State grand jury into online pharmacies indicates that Coleman allegedly received fraudulent prescriptions for steroids [2]. Coleman himself has denied steroid usage and this is supported by testimonial from this well respected doctor on the same site:"Anybody can be really, really good with dedication and hard work," says Dr. Ben Levine, director of the Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. "But to be the best, you have to have some gene endowment, as well as appropriate work ethic." Dr. Levine goes on to say that Coleman's physique is entirely possible without resorting to anabolic steroids. Coleman himself denies the charges, claiming that he stopped reading Sports Illustrated after it ran a story which referred to steroids as the "Wheaties of pro bodybuilders." Coleman says he is annoyed at the persistent assumptions to the contrary.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Dr. Levine should stfu and squat to prove his theory


then if he grows he can talk to make such stupid claims
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Well of course he is saying that, he needs to say it to save his and Ronnie's ass. Although we all know it is not true, to the general public and for the court they do not really know the difference and will take his statement for what it is worth.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Well of course he is saying that, he needs to say it to save his and Ronnie's ass. Although we all know it is not true, to the general public and for the court they do not really know the difference and will take his statement for what it is worth.

True, the general public is so naive to anything involving bodybuilding or dieting.
 
HammerZC

HammerZC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
60
Points
6
I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

With the right training and diet I'm shure I can make it.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I smell epic failure.
Smells like an old hamburger left on a patio.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

With the right training and diet I'm shure I can make it.

HA
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Well of course he is saying that, he needs to say it to save his and Ronnie's ass. Although we all know it is not true, to the general public and for the court they do not really know the difference and will take his statement for what it is worth.


i agree. this statement is being made purely for legal reasons. ronnie is denying it for the same reasons i'm sure he isn't trying to insult us with what is an obvious lie. there is no way any doctor is this stupid and naive to make such an outlandish claim.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Exactly. Who is going to admit that they knowingly helped someone administer an illegal drug cycle and who will admit that they took an illegal drug cycle, in court, with the possibility of going to prison. I noticed how it sounded like he didn't actually deny the drug use rather said that it is possible Ronnie "could have been natural".
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Coleman was a customer of an online supplement company, which was investigated for drugs. There is no evidence that Coleman himself was a purchaser of the drugs, nor was it even implicated. [1]. In 2003, during the BALCO convicted heroin dealer and former track star Tim Montgomery testified under oath to a federal grand jury that Victor Conte had bragged about getting Coleman to use Winstrol, a controlled substance, which was inadmisable as heresay. An ongoing investigation by a New York State grand jury into online pharmacies indicates that Coleman allegedly received fraudulent prescriptions for steroids [2]. Coleman himself has denied steroid usage and this is supported by testimonial from this well respected doctor on the same site:"Anybody can be really, really good with dedication and hard work," says Dr. Ben Levine, director of the Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. "But to be the best, you have to have some gene endowment, as well as appropriate work ethic." Dr. Levine goes on to say that Coleman's physique is entirely possible without resorting to anabolic steroids. Coleman himself denies the charges, claiming that he stopped reading Sports Illustrated after it ran a story which referred to steroids as the "Wheaties of pro bodybuilders." Coleman says he is annoyed at the persistent assumptions to the contrary.

Dude all you did is simply ripped that info off Ronnie's wikipedia page. That info has been up there for a long time, why bring it up now?
 
HammerZC

HammerZC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
60
Points
6
Dude all you did is simply ripped that info off Ronnie's wikipedia page. That info has been up there for a long time, why bring it up now?

Easy there Sandy, I just figured it was strange and funny, nothing special.
 
S

Slabbefusk

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
29
Points
6
One thing that just popped up in my head last night is: Ronnie is/was a police officer, and he was on juice. Does not compute :ughnoes:.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

With the right training and diet I'm shure I can make it.

That got a neg, lol.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
One thing that just popped up in my head last night is: Ronnie is/was a police officer, and he was on juice. Does not compute :ughnoes:.

If its doctor prescribed then its legal.


Threads like these piss me off. So much ignorance when it comes to laws and steroids. Educate yourselves people. :angrydude: And ya Ronnie is natural. :hsughr:
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
If its doctor prescribed then its legal.


Threads like these piss me off. So much ignorance when it comes to laws and steroids. Educate yourselves people. :angrydude: And ya Ronnie is natural. :hsughr:

haha x2
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
If its doctor prescribed then its legal.
I could be wrong, but it depends on how you obtained your prescription. certain drugs require you to meet face-to-face each month with your doctor. so if you got a prescription over the internet without ever meeting the doctor, it might put you in some legal hot water.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
131
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
288
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top