• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

There is hope for us all!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I could be wrong, but it depends on how you obtained your prescription. certain drugs require you to meet face-to-face each month with your doctor. so if you got a prescription over the internet without ever meeting the doctor, it might put you in some legal hot water.

wwe.jpg
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

With the right training and diet I'm shure I can make it.
are you fucking serious???
:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
How did you guys not see that HammerZC was joking? :uhoh2:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
We need a Coleman's "100% natural hard word" gif.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ gustavo badell said that not coleman. it was misinterpreted though he didn't mean to say that he was natural, what he meant to say was that there was no synthol in his arms.
 
HammerZC

HammerZC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
60
Points
6
I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

With the right training and diet I'm shure I can make it.

LMAO! I'm getting negd for this? It was a joke :ugh:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ i thought it was obvious you were joking man. some people on here have a hard time with humor. i thought it was funny.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HammerZC

HammerZC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
60
Points
6
^ i thought it was obvious you were joking man. some people on here have a hard time with humor. i thought it was funny.

Yeah someone needs some work on their humor muscle
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
^ gustavo badell said that not coleman. it was misinterpreted though he didn't mean to say that he was natural, what he meant to say was that there was no synthol in his arms.

heh....buddy are you a fucking retarded or are attempting to continue my joke?? :tiphat:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Originally posted by Robcardu
heh....buddy are you a fucking retarded or are attempting to continue my joke??



i didn't realize you were joking i thought you were just mistaken. fucking retarded? wow. based off your reaction it's obvious you're a fucking ass.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
lmao i wasnt' the one who responded unfavorably. but ya good point :jerkoff1:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I face off with this epic humor misinterpretation with a loud
ROFLERS
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
No I'm not that dumb
well they invented smileys for a reason, if you were joking you would have probably put one, try that next time and maybe i wouldnt take it that serious, honestly i thought you were serious
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
145
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
315
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top