• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thickest/Dense Side Chest Ever?

S

Slabbefusk

Arnold was the original but damn Big Ron has got some size.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ its about the side chest pose nothing to do with legs.

UH, are you sure about that?

The side chest pose shows not only the chest, but the arms, delts, quads, hams and calves.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ its about the side chest pose nothing to do with legs.

I think it is definitely safe to say you know nothing about bodybuilding and have not competed have you? In every pose every part is included, even if your emphasizing on a certain area like side chest. :no: oh the nieve ones on here

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some more to make you think:

Bertil Fox:

Kevin Levrone:
Klevinlevronestandingrirn4th 1

Lee Haney:

Lhbertilfoxphoto165jr7th 1

Sb195su0th 1

Ruhl!:

Franco:
Fc72o04aj0th 1

Platz:
Tp0010xg4th 1

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pics Sexnews, thanks for adding those in. Those guys all have thick ass side chest shots, but I still have to hand the trophy over to Big Ron in his prime.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonkoz

I think it is definitely safe to say you know nothing about bodybuilding and have not competed have you? In every pose every part is included, even if your emphasizing on a certain area like side chest. :no: oh the nieve ones on here

No i haven't competed yet why, have you? Also whats with the best chest 30 years ago statment? You clearly are blind and need to buy a pair of glasses.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No i haven't competed yet why, have you? Also whats with the best chest 30 years ago statment? You clearly are blind and need to buy a pair of glasses.

Yes, little one I have competed and have been into this sport for many years. To think that legs are not apart of side chest shows your ignorance.

I think it is you who needs to open your eyes little guy, Arnold had a great side chest no doubt. But as far as thickness goes, he is no where near the bodybuilders of today. That is what we are talking about, so before you try to spout your mouth off like you have something to say.... think first so you dont embarass yourself again. Your comparing apples and oranges buddy. Arnold didnt even have the thickest side chest of his day, Franco easily took that title. Arnold was just a better poser.

T

Tonkoz

Yes, little one I have competed and have been into this sport for many years. To think that legs are not apart of side chest shows your ignorance.

I think it is you who needs to open your eyes little guy, Arnold had a great side chest no doubt. But as far as thickness goes, he is no where near the bodybuilders of today. That is what we are talking about, so before you try to spout your mouth off like you have something to say.... think first so you dont embarass yourself again. Your comparing apples and oranges buddy. Arnold didnt even have the thickest side chest of his day, Franco easily took that title. Arnold was just a better poser.

Little guy? Right we all know where this is going lol. Right only embarrasing your self on a internet forum concerns you.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Little guy? Right we all know where this is going lol. Right only embarrasing your self on a internet forum concerns you.

Well if that is all you have to say then, you have no arguement. Have a good one :tiphat:

T

Tonkoz

I had no fued, i am also learning about the posing and what gets counted. I just thought Arnold looked better thats all but if its everything Ronnie does win because of legs.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had no fued, i am also learning about the posing and what gets counted. I just thought Arnold looked better thats all but if its everything Ronnie does win because of legs.

There ya go, that is all you have to say. Stating one's opinion is really all we are all doing on here. Didnt mean to get personal there, so that is my bad.
Arnold has an awesome side chest, that is what got him discovered by Joe Weider. But comparing him to Ronnie Coleman is apples and oranges. Two completely different genres and bodybuilders.

T

Tonkoz

There ya go, that is all you have to say. Stating one's opinion is really all we are all doing on here. Didnt mean to get personal there, so that is my bad.
Arnold has an awesome side chest, that is what got him discovered by Joe Weider. But comparing him to Ronnie Coleman is apples and oranges. Two completely different genres and bodybuilders.

I agree.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Art Atwood has a massive chest. Ugly body perhaps, but massive chest.

Attachments

• art_inside.jpg
    art_inside.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 102
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny Jackson owns all.