• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Things that make you feel good?

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
I love hearing my baby daughter laugh.. and I feel great when I see other cars getting flashed by speed cameras
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
Bodybuilding, listening to Metal, playing guitar and singing and working.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Faith in god, Getting laid and lifting weight.

Getting laid and lifting weights can sometimes shift positions depending on how heavy the girl is HAHA!:techn9ne:

After reading Skeptic's I have to agree on that too when you hear a guitar or a, singer just hit a note that sync's in perfect harmony with the song or an opera singer who hits and holds that note for long periods of time making you rewind over and over agian to hear that sound again that is a great feeling... but it comes after god, getting laid and lifting weights.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Faith in god, Getting laid and lifting weight.

Getting laid and lifting weights can sometimes shift positions depending on how heavy the girl is HAHA!:techn9ne:

After reading Skeptic's I have to agree on that too when you hear a guitar or a, singer just hit a note that sync's in perfect harmony with the song or an opera singer who hits and holds that note for long periods of time making you rewind over and over agian to hear that sound again that is a great feeling... but it comes after god, getting laid and lifting weights.



LULZ, so true.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Gym
bodybuilding
family
eating
mecca
chatting with people on mecca
PC/xbox360 games
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
My wife
Lifting
Music - especially punk and metal played very loud
Taking a dump
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Cuddling in the spoon position.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
When a day starts of good, and ends good without any hickups, then Im a happy camper
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
My family and g/f
sex
working out
sex
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
My wife
Lifting
Music - especially punk and metal played very loud
Taking a dump

So.. if you were sitting on the shitter taking a shit, while doing DB military presses, with your wife spotting you while listening to loud metal music you'd just be in heaven lol
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
33
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
63
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
79
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
MuscleHustle
Replies
2
Views
119
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top