• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Things that make you feel good?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
oh how lovely.
i'd expect this from Neosoviet...

I am offended, I am appalled. Just that ?

I enjoy taking a dump and then fisting my ass with both hands and my feet. Yes, I am flexible.

I also enjoy putting lolies inside my rectum, and then shit them out thinking they are little eggs and then bashing their shit-stained heads with a sledgehammer and eating their insides raw, but with a little pinch of seasoning. For flavour.

I also enjoy giving homeless people money, because they make me sad =(

:49::49:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
33
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
63
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
79
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
MuscleHustle
Replies
2
Views
119
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top