• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Things That make You go Argghh!!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Some of these are funny & stupid but regardless i'll still post them for the laughs :keke:

I'll Post more ASAP


1q0qa9az3-1.jpg

2dhxyswrd7-1.jpg

2efkjluzq0-1.jpg

2h80ef5ea1-1.png

2isiowiea5-1.jpg

2qibb0wjr2-1.jpg

2qimtl0ue0-1.png
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
LMFAO :bowroflarms:

wtf @ grandma's kiss?
is that what your grandma used to do DD? :49: :49:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^^^ :49: no tk'DiDDy tho my grandma is staying here for the weekend :49:

more pictures coming in afew minutes
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^^^^^ :ugh:

4izq77-1.jpg

2r40akj-1.gif

j8yyk5-1.jpg

2qx3uia-1.jpg

16m2239-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I relate to the locker room one...:disgust:


this thread should be a sticky, too fun !:bowroflarms::bowroflarms:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
LMFAO!!! Holy shit

the remote on the bed any gamer can relate to
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I'll add some more tomorrow when i wake up :tiphat:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
the rick&rolled one is classic :49:

and more LOL @ the gears of war :bowroflarms:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Love the diablo one! awesome D!
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
41
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
77
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
91
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
MuscleHustle
Replies
2
Views
133
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top