• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
neg
neg
neg
neg
neg
neg
NEG!!!!!!!!!!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just cause im not competing in a pro level doesnt mean im not a bodybuilder, i eat, train and live like a bodybuilder, so im a bodybuilder. :icon_smile_flipoff:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate when the telephone rings and they dont leave a message on the answering machine but yet still keep calling :49:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate when old people are driving behind the wheel of their cars
but only wanna go 20k's under the speed limit :49: pricks

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate when people Hog the machines at the gym and dont wanna share,
Example this asian guy walks around like he has a stick up his arse and head up in the air thinking his a Asian verison of ronnie coleman
useing 4 machines at the same time, you go and ask him if he is still useing whichever weights or machines and he cracks the shits even if you go near wht he is useing :49:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate when people Hog the machines at the gym and dont wanna share,
Example this asian guy walks around like he has a stick up his arse and head up in the air thinking his a Asian verison of ronnie coleman
useing 4 machines at the same time, you go and ask him if he is still useing whichever weights or machines and he cracks the shits even if you go near wht he is useing :49:

Dude just punch him in the face, thats what I do but then again im so loud and serious when I train people just move when im coming.

HARDCORE!! HARDCORE!! LETS GET IT!!! *entire gym except the music goes quiet* WOOOOOOOO!! *lifts*

Thats how I roll.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate having no money and being unemployed

i hate that i was fired before i could complete my apprenticeship

i hate that i wasnt eligable for a Gym Instructors course at TAFE

i hate Muslims.thier wanting to change everything to suit thier preference, and wanting thier values inplaced over the values of those who's countries they reside in, and wanting to convert everyone into Islamists, and give Muslims more rights than non-Muslims make me down right sick.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate when you sleep with a chick and then she thinks she can call you daily and talk about life....annoying as hell.

Worst ever was this one girl that would seriously call and leave a voicemail to see if you got her text msg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate when rageking doesent text back whe your under the influnce :(

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate when girls send you pics in there underwear but there not nudes :(

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate Muslims.thier wanting to change everything to suit thier preference, and wanting thier values inplaced over the values of those who's countries they reside in, and wanting to convert everyone into Islamists, and give Muslims more rights than non-Muslims make me down right sick.

X2 :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn thanks for the bump on my favorite thread :keke: i kinda forgot about it

i hate army recruiters for taking their sweet time for everything, i hate my g.fs parents for making my life so difficult, i have made so many sacrifices for her, ive gone above and beyond, and not even a thank you, my mom talks to my girlfriend everyday, and tells her thank you and im glad both of you are together to keep eachother safe, (not saying she shouldnt but why should my mom be the one to thank my g.f??) when i sold all my belongings came to live in a shit hole, put my bodybuilding career on hold for my g.f, not once has her mom called me to thank me for taking care of her daughter, i hate her whole family and i hooe they rot in hell.

lol wut?

i don't think any of us on here can say that yet, if ever.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i take this sport pretty damn serious, and thats how i look at it. if you wanna look at this sport as if your never gonna succeed then you arent going anywhere, i on the other hand am gonna shoot for the top and gonna make it somewhere whether you think so or not.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i take this sport pretty damn serious, and thats how i look at it. if you wanna look at this sport as if your never gonna succeed then you arent going anywhere, i on the other hand am gonna shoot for the top and gonna make it somewhere whether you think so or not.

I dont think anyone is a bodybuilder until they have technically competed in a tournament. Once someone does that then I think they are a "bodybuilder".

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so your a bodybuilder? but not me cause i soposedly never competed, well i have does it make me a bodybuilder now???

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so your a bodybuilder? but not me cause i soposedly never competed, well i have does it make me a bodybuilder now???

If you did then yes, so if i start practicing football outback and training likea football player am i football player? If i play intermural baseball am I a baseball player? Ive had this argument before. So if your talking to someone and then you say you are a bodybuilder, then they respond thats cools do you have pics of you when you competed or anything and you say you haven't even competed, then there gonna be like well how are you a bodybuilder cause you workout and eat certain foods. Does this put it into perspective.