• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

THINGS YOU HATE

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
^learn from the best :gaygay:

< lucky i have certain members on my ignore list and can't read there bullcrap :xyxthumbs:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Poo































I havent made a serious post in like a week :keke:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i hate i have a shit workout
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
you shouldn't. you have run the meaning of those two smileys into the ground.

hey i can work on some things, so can you :xyxthumbs: (though i have less to work on) :carduindisguise


All hail King Duality
All hail

:bowroflarms:




i hate gym prices
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
If it makes anyone feel better im a power lifter and bodybuilder in training lol.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I hate how people are hating everything.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
i hate dridz for hating freako for hating dridz for hating....wait i got lost :carduindisguise

I hate people who live in Columbus who dont like OSU football.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I hate people who hate people that are hating everything.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I also hate people who find those living in columbus not liking OSU football is understandable.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
The people you're describing are only a small minority of hard-line muslims, those that want to implement sharia law and still follow the same archaic tenets from medieval times. But the same can be said for christians and any other religion. The problem is that these are the only muslims, etc that we hear about as everybody else is too busy getting on with their lives to bother us.

You need to be a bit more open-minded about the world around you mate. Duality too if he agrees with you.

Exactly.thanx El freako.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i hate dridz for hating freako for hating dridz for hating....wait i got lost :carduindisguise

i hate dridz for hating freako for hating dridz for hating frank for hating Vic for hating rage for hating samoan for being a powerlift and a bodybuilder :keke:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
:49: as soon as i saw frank in the avater i thought he posted :49:


i hate duality for hating me for hating the icons i like to use :tear:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i hate that im only 214 posts from 10,000
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
*takes a deep breath*

I hate drid for hating that he is 214 post from 10,000 and hating freako who hates drid for hating frank whom hates Vic and in turn hating rage, whom hates me for being a powerlifter and bodybuilder, whom hates hate.......
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
26
Views
10K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
57
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
75
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top