• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate the 5-0 :disgust:

They're at my fucking house every other day asking if I know so-and-so. Fuck off.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I hate the 5-0 :disgust:

They're at my fucking house every other day asking if I know so-and-so. Fuck off.

Lol... You need to go into hiding.

Ever actually been busted?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ever actually been busted?

Nope. I cover my tracks pretty good. They're only ever at my house because I know a lot of fucked people. And when shit goes down and they heard "Oh yeah, Joe was at that party. He might know." It's hard to forget me.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

i hate it when people put the smaller weights on the inside of the bar!!! or when they face the plates to the outside

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^lulz

i hate it too if there is a smaller on the inside than outside.. but facing plates in a different way don't bothers me.. actually its better coz i hear that nice ratteling sound of the plates :keke:

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate the fact that bad people get everything . while good and honest people get nothing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Way of the world.

I hate dumbasses who come into the gym everyday and work on chest, then ask me why their bench isn't increasing and then AFTER i tell them they continue on the same routine... fucking dumbasses.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate seeing stickers on cars that say "i <3 citylife" because i hate city life

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Way of the world.

I hate dumbasses who come into the gym everyday and work on chest, then ask me why their bench isn't increasing and then AFTER i tell them they continue on the same routine... fucking dumbasses.
agree !!! same thing happen to me !!! these dumbasses never listen :49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate being alone for long hours
in a house, and can go out, but hate going out alone
I hate how everyone gets to have a good time
but i cant cus my work hours
i hate how other jobs i cant focus or work at period cus of people
i hate how much all the shit thats happening on this god forsaken planet is affecting me.
i hate how people try to act tough in the stupidest situations
i hate how women, always never understand
i hate how i have to .. show my real feelings to people
to make them understand

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i absolutely hate it when i put my shakers in the sink, and instead of my family washing it and putting it on the clean side, they just put the cap on it and put it on the clean dish side, so when i go to use it its smells like rotton ass

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok I actually been in an awesome mood i mean i been flying on cloud fucking nine BUT there are things that have pissed me off and im going to rant about them for a page or so, so hear you go.

alright if you read Pete's log... you will know that recently someone... in my gym took a shit in the mens bathroom sink.... doing what I thought was impossible. Making it shittier than it already was, now when I went to fucking tell the clerk about this he started laughing and shit, saying he'd come clean it up. At this point in time a little man inside my fucking head just had an blood vessel explode and died, so i said and I quote. "Ummm... I don't think you understood me asshole, there is human shit in the form of a small log.. inside the bathroom sink... Umm if that makes no cause for alarm for health reasons.... I don't know...what the fuck" so he gets on me about calming down and not cussing at him. Im in rampage mode cause it's leg day, my hands are covered from oiling the leg press machine and when i went to wash my hands... there was shit in it so....that can sum up building anger. So anyway they cleaned out the shit but I still had qualms about washing my hands in that sink... still do ended up washing them off in a hose. And thats that.

Ok this has happened before and has happened again ad I don't know why the fuck people do it, you are going at about 30-40 mph, you see soemone trying to cross the street so you slow down and come to a stop allowing the person to cross being completely courteous. Then! they move the slowest fucking speed to cross the street im talking slower than old turtles fuck. usually on thier fuck flat cell phone giggling away... this was a dude. And do his little gangster walk like he just joined gang or some shit. so feeling a bit aggitated I give a little beep on the horn just to make him aware to move a bit faster... this fucker flips me off. as of now I was in a mood of fuck indifference, I was in half denial of what had just occured, and half willing to get out and grab the fucker and bash his face into my front bumper and couple times to induce unconciousness, so that he'd learn Bumper = move your ass. Now this is Samoa... let me give you an idea with a simple sentence about it here. Cops don't carry guns. WTF kinda cops don't carry a god damn gun why the fuck would you join the police force knowing you wouldn't get a gun.... but I digress. I had timed this shit cause an Avenged Sevenfold song had finished, meaning he took more than 2 minutes to cross a 2 lane street. Needless to say it took lot of control not to pull over and beat the little cock sucker to a pulp.

I am currently studying criminal justice and my teacher is a dumb ass, alright.. So...we are in class going over the constitution when he comes across something about the USA will provide free education to everyone blah blah, so he says why do us college students pay for college. Im a debater so I challenged this shit right away, I declared that statement was ignorant because the school or college is a private institution of higher learning the gov't may provide Pell grant and financial assistance but that's it.

So he says the dumbest fuck thing anyone could say in any arguement at this given point in time. I quote "But with the great economy of America surely we can afford to pay the education of all college students" I was speechless at the ignorance of this statement a thought in the back of my mind was why is this dumb fucker is teaching me.He apparently took this silence as a victory but I don't fucking think so. So I ask him if he watches the news at the great alightly economy we have right now, then produce estimates I can easily pull out of my ass about the cost of education for every college student in America. Costing in the high billions if not near trillions of dollars. Then he outdoes him self stating that america can just print more money... at that point there was not enough oxygen or alcohol on earth for that conversation I grabbed my shit and left the classroom. As students applauded me it was .. what fuck mind boggling of his stupidity... this guy has a masters on criminal justice from the university of Hawaii... so im guessing he fucking stole it. Cause I dunno I just dunno. :dunnodude:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate alot of things and if i listed all of them yall would be reading for a while. so i will just list a couple.

i HATE school.
i hate it when you like a girl and you have no idea how she feels about you and you dont know how to tell her how you feel.
i hate not being able to get enough sleep cause im on musclemecca to all hours of the night.
i hate the cheesy ass lines in movies
and did i mention i HATE school

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate it when you like a girl and you have no idea how she feels about you and you dont know how to tell her how you feel.

Buddy that's the life of being a guy lol, if every guy didn't feel this way human population could be considered tripled. the possibility of rejection is a thundering blow to self esteem even thinking about it. I still to this day have that problem.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Buddy that's the life of being a guy lol, if every guy didn't feel this way human population could be considered tripled. the possibility of rejection is a thundering blow to self esteem even thinking about it. I still to this day have that problem.

yea i agree with you on that. the problem is that ive been having this problem almost everyday for about the past month or so and it fucking sucks.