• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

THINGS YOU HATE

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i hate the sound of the telephone when it rings :keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ i got a new alarm clock for my bday, cd player cdrw etc
i got my alarm set as my cd player, and track 3 on the principles and practices of embalming by The Berzerker lol, snap right out of bed lulz. i hate it, but love it..
least i dont get let to work.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
that alarm clock sucks now, i sleep thru it
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Being away from my wife for long periods. I haven't got my dick wet for nearly 3 weeks now. :(

...That and I kinda miss her.
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
26
Views
10K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
57
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
74
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top