• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Things your parents never knew...

V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
dude, i hope you fucken washed the toy before. what if your parents had some anal loving with it. thats sick. i really dont find too many things disgusting but when you use your own parents sex toys. thats just nasty and should never be spoken of.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
When you asked where I get my money from and I said I was really good at poker, I wasn't lying, but I deff didn't win $200 in 45 minutes and come back smelling like the art teacher's room in that time.

art teacher? female or male ?
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hahaha yeeeeaa im a nasty motherf'er :49: last time i had a girl, she squirted all over me and i rubbed it on my chest etc. :bitenails:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
dude, i hope you fucken washed the toy before. what if your parents had some anal loving with it. thats sick. i really dont find too many things disgusting but when you use your own parents sex toys. thats just nasty and should never be spoken of.

not even washing it will make his situation any better.
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
hahaha yeeeeaa im a nasty motherf'er :49: last time i had a girl, she squirted all over me and i rubbed it on my chest etc. :bitenails:

Still doesnt beat using your moms dildo:keke::carduindisguise
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i must be a nerd because i got nothing thats really of interest other than a drunk arab almost stabbed me and i didnt say anything to them
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
hahaha yeeeeaa im a nasty motherf'er :49: last time i had a girl, she squirted all over me and i rubbed it on my chest etc. :bitenails:

hahaha thats fuck all man, thats not dirty at all. but using your parents sex toys. eeesh
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
dude, i hope you fucken washed the toy before. what if your parents had some anal loving with it. thats sick. i really dont find too many things disgusting but when you use your own parents sex toys. thats just nasty and should never be spoken of.


word. that's fucking disgusting.



i think secretly miami wants his mom.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Duality, your parents should know that you are teh gay :gayaway:... you tell them or I will be forced to.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Duality, your parents should know that you are teh gay :gayaway:... you tell them or I will be forced to.


well everyone already thinks so because i'm friends with you.

my mom always ask me "Blake didn't make any unwelcome advances on you today did he?", and i say no, they were more than welcome :greddy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
well everyone already thinks so because i'm friends with you.

my mom always ask me "Blake didn't make any unwelcome advances on you today did he?", and i say no, they were more than welcome :greddy:

:rofl3:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Shit, alright where to start.

That time I came home after being gone for 2 days and said I spent the night at a friends hosue, friends house being county lockup for underage drinking.

That time my mom's insurance went up, and she found out a month later I was in a hit and run with her vehicle.

When my mom came hoem and her bed sheets were changed I wasn't being nice and chaning them I fucked some girl in it and left stains everywhere.

But seriously when her poodle ran away I actually drove behind WInn Dixie and dropped that little fucker off. She pissed on all my shit and that wasn't flying.

One time I came home out of breathe and told her I was playing tag, I was running from the cops who caught a bunch of us breaking into a house.

Breaking into about 5 houses and making about $1000 dollars and blowing it on video games.

When you found a black thong in my room and I said it was mine for sports flexibility.

When I came home at 4am and parked the car into the back yard even though we had a fence without damaging property, I was drunk and seriously do not know how I did that.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Originally posted by Samoan-Z
Breaking into about 5 houses and making about $1000 dollars and blowing it on video games.

you do realize what a piece of shit thing it is breaking into someone's house right and stealing from people who've worked to own their possesions?
 
WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
92
Points
6
my mom still dont know that i shot myself in the foot, when she asked why i was limpin i said "sports injury"
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
That time where my mum thought i was next door at my friends house, where actually out around the streets blowing out peoples letterboxes with fire crackers :49:

And then back to see the damage acting like we dont know nothing :keke:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
word. that's fucking disgusting.



i think secretly miami wants his mom.

no i want your little brother, he already looks like a fag (just like you) i guess your mother wouldn't bother :thumbsup2:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
no i want your little brother, he already looks like a fag (just like you) i guess your mother wouldn't bother :thumbsup2:

i wish i could meet you and tear your head off your fat ass body
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i wish i could meet you and tear your head off your fat ass body

thats the sexiest thing i have heard all day. seriously i was having a bad day and that made me feel so much better. i love blood and violence.:rofl3:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
43
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
81
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
94
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
MuscleHustle
Replies
2
Views
138
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top