• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Things your parents never knew...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
:rofl3:

Back on topic.

M&D don't know that instead of spending hours and hours studying for end of year exams in highschool I was actually playing DOOM II.

Haha doom rules!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
:rofl3:

Back on topic.

M&D don't know that instead of spending hours and hours studying for end of year exams in highschool I was actually playing DOOM II.


you're quite the rebel tim
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Don't get on the defensive train, I asked Duality also. I don't really give a shit if you're just messing around... you're completely fucking with a perfectly good thread.

i didnt get defensive. i was correcting you.

so dont get defensive. :gaysign:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Doom II ruled, 3rd favourite game of all time after Fallout 1 and 2.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
i didnt get defensive. i was correcting you.

so dont get defensive. :gaysign:

Whatever dude, you know exactly what I meant. If you havn't got anything to contribute that keeps the thread ON topic, please don't post.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
you're quite the rebel tim

Well the underage drinking and smoking and the weed just weren't as big a deal. And the rest of the stuff they know about.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Well the underage drinking and smoking and the weed just weren't as big a deal. And the rest of the stuff they know about.

When Tim was a kid they didn't have a legal drinking age.

jackwild_narrowweb__300x3842-1.jpg
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I wish I could say my parents don't know about my cock piercings.... but they do :keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
wish I could say my parents don't know about my cock piercings.... but they do :keke:
How the hell do you get a chick to have anal with that?!

And how does the piercing not get infected? :omgwtf:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Because its washed everytime I take a piss... and I wash it twice a day in the shower ;)

Girls get 'freaked out' when they hear that I have the piercing... but each and everyone of them are intrigued :bitelip:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
When i used to skip school, one time i was walking up the drive way and 5 seconds later, my mum drove up the driveway and saw me lulz
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
i have little doubt you would win a fight with 99% of the forum. i would have to bring my A game if i hoped to win one with you. even with the weight difference between us.

In all honesty, I have seen guys from the marines, army, etc get their asses kicked by everyday guys. I won a fight against a Marine... without a weapon I don't fear them one bit. Maybe if they were special forces, then ya, but not just an average soldier.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
In all honesty, I have seen guys from the marines, army, etc get their asses kicked by everyday guys. I won a fight against a Marine... without a weapon I don't fear them one bit. Maybe if they were special forces, then ya, but not just an average soldier.

I saw an interesting fight that lasted all of 2sec one evening at a bar. Couple of US Navy (Freo port and the navy guys get shore leave to get drunk and start fights and root the local bicycles) guys were at the pub and were trying to start fights with anyone and everyone. One of the guys was very tall and solid (I'd guess 6'5" to 6'6" no idea on weight) and was pushing people around. They had these small standing tables (the ones you stand up at) and there was this little stocky guy standing at one and he gets his beer spilt by the tall guy. Something was said between them, the tall guy reaches to push the little guy and next thing you see is the tall guy out cold being dragged out by the bouncers. Bouncers thought it was hilarious and let the little guy stay and bought him a drink.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I saw an interesting fight that lasted all of 2sec one evening at a bar. Couple of US Navy (Freo port and the navy guys get shore leave to get drunk and start fights and root the local bicycles) guys were at the pub and were trying to start fights with anyone and everyone. One of the guys was very tall and solid (I'd guess 6'5" to 6'6" no idea on weight) and was pushing people around. They had these small standing tables (the ones you stand up at) and there was this little stocky guy standing at one and he gets his beer spilt by the tall guy. Something was said between them, the tall guy reaches to push the little guy and next thing you see is the tall guy out cold being dragged out by the bouncers. Bouncers thought it was hilarious and let the little guy stay and bought him a drink.

:rofl3: Nice! It is what he deserves, and that is a fucked up way to represent our country :no: that is an embarrassment
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
isnt really about size really, or me being "tough".
Agreed. It's about how much pain you can endure & still maintain consciousness.

That time I wore a glove for 3 months, wasn't an expressive statement of individuality, it was because an ammonia bomb went off in my hand & burned all the skin off around my thumb and index finger.
That time I said I fell ice skating, I really was in a fight in a parking lot with a guy & he got me on the ground and was kicking me in the head.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
43
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
81
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
94
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
MuscleHustle
Replies
2
Views
138
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top