• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Things your parents never knew...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ true lolz @ miami's post
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i'm serious.. i had like 3-4 gf's my parents never knew of.. they met most of them but i never showed all of them..
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
I dated my last girlfriend for about 10 months without my father knowing..

why wouldnt you tell him? was she ugly or something?

thats something girls do when they have over protective dads. (i dont mean it as an insult to you, my GF did that for a whole year till her dad finally knew about me)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Parents should always be informed of current realtionship status..in case of crazy coocoo;s who might kill u or kidnap u...u never know...
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I once fucked a girl in my moms shop ...numerous times.... lolz
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
I once fucked a girl in my moms shop ...numerous times.... lolz

lol :rofl3:

i fucked a friend in her shop (they have a military clothing shop) she just locked the door and i banged her in there EVERYWHERE !! on the counter, in the fitting rooms etc. :headbang:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
2 nights ago me and about 4 other guys ran a train on my buddies old girlfriend.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I once got a double blow job from 2 drunk chicks that im pretty sure where underage, but when a chick got your dick in her hand it's kinda hard to argue.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ have to concurr mighty Z!!!









....u have phone numbers yes? :carduindisguise:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
43
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
81
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
94
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
MuscleHustle
Replies
2
Views
138
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top