• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

This bodybuilder may lose his arms!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Have you heard about this bodybuilder from Russia? Instead of training hard he has been pumping shit into his arms to make them look bigger.

Russian bodybuilder losing arms

The shit he is putting into his arms is 85 percent oil along with lidocaine and benzyl alcohol. I am not sure if he is making this crap himself or where is is getting it but it is fucking stupid! Don't do this!
 
Torres

Torres

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
100
Points
16
Did you guys see the update on this fool ? It got to the point where his arms couldn't take the amount of shit he was putting in them so Dr's had to drain his arms. It looks extremely painful what had to be done .
But I look at it as the kid got to keep his arms instead of having them amputated .
Synthol, or whatever he was pumping into them is just stupid . I mean if you're so fucking prone to using outside influences , then use some gear and hit the gym HARD .
And I wouldn't call this kid a bodybuilder. His " workouts " were a joke, from what he posted on YouTube .
 
G

GuestHu

Banned
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
67
Points
0
Ridiculous! Well what he reaps is what he sows. He should have gone to the gym instead of taking shortcut by injecting himself with harmful compounds. Hopefully, he learned his lesson and warned others not to do it also.
 
R

rheez95

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2019
Messages
7
Points
1
I feel bad for this guy. He should have just worked hard to achieve the body he wanted. Whatever things he pumped inside his biceps is clearly a bad thing. I really that he will be okay. I hope that he will learn from this and work hard to achieve his goal.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
144
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
90
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top