• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

This is what helped Dwain Chambers

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zviko

Zviko

It's real messed up how they critisised him in the media over here in the u.k especialy the media they publicly crucified him. it shows how mis-informed they are about sports enhancing drugs especially the fact that half of all the athletes out there are on some sort of drugs:disgust: but it's all good though his back on the track

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor Conte is a pure genius. I wish this guy would train me and give me some of those "little blue pills" haha. I mean obviously the guy knows what hes doing if you look at all the athletes he has hooked up they have all dominated.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's real messed up how they critisised him in the media over here in the u.k especialy the media they publicly crucified him. it shows how mis-informed they are about sports enhancing drugs especially the fact that half of all the athletes out there are on some sort of drugs:disgust: but it's all good though his back on the track

True, sometimes the media forgets they still have to work their ass of and train every day to get the results they get. Its wrong to do but in a field were almost everone uses some kind of enhancing substance I can understand why some athletes go over to the dark side.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Philo but the guys that I've known that did them in sports did them because the window in sports isn't open long. You dont have many years to prove yourself to make the big bucks and a lot of people are simply drawed by the idea of making it big and the money.

But I say what the hell why not, if you want to be the best in the world go for it.