• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Steroidify

This kid is god at curls...

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RDOC9 said:
epic 2 dollar headphones, brutal south-american wog style hair do, absolutely apocalyptic spotter assistance
:bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes on the BSN mass stack isnt he? :spy:

that kids gotta be on something powerful thats for sure. i swear he stacks everything of BSN with all of MuscleTech to achieve that massive physique and herculean strength of his

hydro

i just hate people who r like that in the gym, wasnt even 10% rom, my god wat a noob

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why must people broadcast their stupidity? It is one thing to do that, but then to put it on the Internet? I don't get it.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is definately a face to watch out for in future IFBB pro ranks.

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. that's just ridiculous. reminds me of a kid at my gym who allways uses way to much weight. i wonder what guys like this are hoping to accomplish with this kind of "training" :no:

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are guys like this in nearly every gym, and when one of them finally learns, a new one takes his place : ) Its like a bad circle of noobs.

Wolfdogs

Im pretty sure that was fake. Created to make people laugh... You guys are taking this too seriously!