• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thomas M. Tamm - American Hero.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really don't like the way the article is worded but this guy is a hero. It's nice to know there are some people in government positions that are still willing to stand up for the Constitution and Bill of Rights. He revealed Bush's warrentless wiretapping.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/174601

It's easy to see why: he comes from a family of high-ranking FBI officials. During his childhood, he played under the desk of J. Edgar Hoover, and as an adult, he enjoyed a long and successful career as a prosecutor. Now gray-haired, 56 and fighting a paunch, Tamm prides himself on his personal rectitude. He has what his 23-year-old son, Terry, calls a "passion for justice." For that reason, there was one secret he says he felt duty-bound to reveal.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hero indeed, if he is prosecuted, the American people should physically revolt.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If he is prosecuted the Media will brand him s a criminla with that done the "american people" will eat that story from a spoon as if it were the last spooful of frosted cornflakes on the planet.

A majority of the american people will watch fox news, cnn or what ever fuck wad media group and take word for word on what they should beleive and or do.

If right now Fox and CNN and all the news media groups went Ron Paul found to be a pedofile, and showed pictures of documents that would be impossible to fucking read the angle they show, a picture of a little girl, and man and a women to poses crying. and a clip of Ron Paul walking down some stairs when someones whispers in his ear. The american people even those whom support Ron Paul would immediately wish to see him serve time.... fuckign immediately.

And even if he was exonerated of the charges these American people would beleive he covered it up with political smoke screens and etc etc etc. and Would still be hated cuase fuck wads aka citizens of our great country of the USA. Are like sheep and can be lead with only a tap of a crook.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If right now Fox and CNN and all the news media groups went Ron Paul found to be a pedofile, and showed pictures of documents that would be impossible to fucking read the angle they show, a picture of a little girl, and man and a women to poses crying. and a clip of Ron Paul walking down some stairs when someones whispers in his ear. The american people even those whom support Ron Paul would immediately wish to see him serve time.... fuckign immediately.

Ron Paul making out with a young child.

feb252008ronpaulbaby-1.jpg

Notice, the boob grab

1206082326_8abf24c9c8-1.jpg

good thing you can't see where his hands are in this one.

ron_paul_baby.jpg

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think it's ironic that the entire government can do something illegal; yet, when someone exposes it they are all of a sudden a "criminal."

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's ironic that the entire government can do something illegal; yet, when someone exposes it they are all of a sudden a "criminal."