• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Thoughts on a first cycle

R

ryse.him14

New member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
3
Points
3
Not sure which AI to add in case estrogen gets too high or even if I need HCG, don't plan on having kids anytime soon, but do in the future, so I want to make sure my fertility works for when I want kids. Also, not sure if I should only take the Cialis pre-workout or take it every day.

16 Week cycle
Blood test prior, blood test 8 weeks in, blood work 4 weeks after

Steroids
-Test E - 300mg (Mon, Thursday pin 150mg each)
-Anavar - 20mg (ED, 10mg am - 10mg am)
-HCG - 500iu (Mon, Thurs pin 250iu each)

Peptides
-GHK-cu - 2mg (ED)
-MT-2 - 0.25mg (every other Sunday)
-Retatrutide - 2mg (Wednesday)

PCP or Cruise
-Test E - 200mg (100mg Mon, 100mg Thurs)
-Enclomiphene (12.5mg ED for 4 weeks, 6.25mg ED for 4 weeks)

AI
Not sure which one to add

Cycle Support
Minoxidil - 5mg (ED 5-6 pm)
Dutasteride -0.5 mg (ED 5-6 pm)
Accutane - 20mg (ED)
Cialis - 6.25mg (pre-workout)

Morning
-Dandelion Root - 1050mg
-Alpha GPC - 300mg
-L-Tyrosine - 500mg
-Creatine Monohydrate - 5g
First Meal
-2 Multi-Vitamin
-2 Omega 3 fish oil - 1800mg - EPA 1200mg/DHA 600mg
-2 Calcium Citrate - 600mg
-Vitamin D3 - 1000IU +K2 - 120mcg
-Ubiquinol - 100mg
-2 Nac - 1200mg
-Tudca - 250mg
-2 Milk Thistle - 500mg
-Astaxanthin - 12mg
-Beet Root Extract - 500mg
-Astragalus - 800mg
Bed Time
-Magnesium Bisglycinate - 400mg
-Ashwaganda - 600mg
-5-HTP - 100mg
-Probiotic - 10 billion
-GABA - 500mg
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold, ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thanks for joining! Solid!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I take the cialis daily.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ryse.him14
Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
761
Points
43
Hello and welcome.

You only need one compound for your first. Test it is... Anything around 300-400 should do.

You want to start lean, like 10% bf lean... Then when cycle starts you'll be on 500cal surplus for a relatively lean bulk.

Since you'll be gaining, skip the reta.

Keep the HCG.

I don't understand the "PCP or cruise" thing. Is it PCT? You either do PCT with NO test, or you cruise on test. You don't do both since they cancel each other.

A good PCT plan is 25mg of enclo and 20mg of tamox for 4 weeks.

Hope this helps.
 
  • Love Heart
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Hello and welcome.

You only need one compound for your first. Test it is... Anything around 300-400 should do.

You want to start lean, like 10% bf lean... Then when cycle starts you'll be on 500cal surplus for a relatively lean bulk.

Since you'll be gaining, skip the reta.

Keep the HCG.

I don't understand the "PCP or cruise" thing. Is it PCT? You either do PCT with NO test, or you cruise on test. You don't do both since they cancel each other.

A good PCT plan is 25mg of enclo and 20mg of tamox for 4 weeks.

Hope this helps.
This is why you guys are the best.
 
R

ryse.him14

New member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
3
Points
3
Hello and welcome.

You only need one compound for your first. Test it is... Anything around 300-400 should do.

You want to start lean, like 10% bf lean... Then when cycle starts you'll be on 500cal surplus for a relatively lean bulk.

Since you'll be gaining, skip the reta.

Keep the HCG.

I don't understand the "PCP or cruise" thing. Is it PCT? You either do PCT with NO test, or you cruise on test. You don't do both since they cancel each other.

A good PCT plan is 25mg of enclo and 20mg of tamox for 4 weeks.

Hope this helps.
The PcT or cruise, I haven't made the decision which one I want to do yet, but I plan on doing another cycle after, so most likely gonna go with the cruise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
761
Points
43
The PcT or cruise, I haven't made the decision which one I want to do yet, but I plan on doing another cycle after, so most likely gonna go with the cruise.

If you go with PCT, you wait until levels are back to baseline to start planning another cycle.

If you cruise, you just do bloodwork and make sure markers are good and you're healthy and you start another run. That said, when you choose the blast/cruise approach, the risk of permanent shutdown is much greater.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ryse.him14

Similar threads

ironheart
Replies
11
Views
3K
miamiracing
miamiracing
L
Replies
9
Views
4K
Big04pimpin
Big04pimpin
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
123
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
99
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top