• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

thoughts on first cycle?

L

lorri_01

hey im going to be taking a cycle sept time or later. its going to be . . test eth 500mg for 10 weeks and of 40mg dianabol for the first 4 weeks to kick start the cycle and pct 40 mg nolva for 2 weeks then 30 mg for last 2 weeks. any suggestions comments on this?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how old are you? basically what are your stats? years training?

L

lorri_01

19 atm, 2.5 years training with serious dieting. 6'2 200lbs pure ectomorph aswell. erm going to hold off until im atleast 20

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man I would hold off till your at least 21 or 22.. wait till your at least done with puberty. I know the temptation is there but just hold off for a couple of years. Just my two cents, it is your body and health.. What BF% do you have?

L

lorri_01

bf around erm cudnt say but still have abs just cant see my lower waist about 33 when all cut up waist is about erm 30, yeh i may do who knows we will have to wait and c

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man I would hold off till your at least 21 or 22.. wait till your at least done with puberty. I know the temptation is there but just hold off for a couple of years. Just my two cents, it is your body and health.. What BF% do you have?

Totally agree, your endocrine system isnt fully grown yet, this means you could bring damage to it by going on a cycle right now. The cycle looks good tho.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you get side effects from your gear, how will you know which compound it is? For your first cycle just use one compound.

P

Painispleasure

If you get side effects from your gear, how will you know which compound it is? For your first cycle just use one compound.

So If you were on your second or thrid cycle with a couple new substances how would you know which one was causing the side effects? Should you use each substance alone untill you know what It will do to you?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So If you were on your second or thrid cycle with a couple new substances how would you know which one was causing the side effects? Should you use each substance alone untill you know what It will do to you?

Kinda of. If you take test Cyp for your first cycle and no sides then your good with it at that level. Add d-bol for the second cycle and test at the same level and if sides occur you know whats causing it. This really comes into play when you have a Test and another compound like Tren which to combat the two different sides, you need two different chemicals to stop the sides because they are triggered by different hormones in your body.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff