• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Thoughts on on going changes to forum?

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
What are your thoughts on the on going changes being done on the forum?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
They are all fine. I'm just noticing that the page is slower loading in some instances. I'm assuming that is because of the databasing??
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
^^ Same here. Right now it's ok but it gets very slow (like in "**** off, i'll come back later" slow) at times. I'm assuming that's when you guys are working in something.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Its getting better and better, a little slow though
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Its okay, still having issues with getting used to it though, lol.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
So far pretty good, need more things to buy with mecca money tho
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
121
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
98
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
R
Replies
7
Views
401
Steroidify Rep
Steroidify Rep
James Hollingshead Feed
Replies
0
Views
134
James Hollingshead Feed
James Hollingshead Feed
Top