• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thread for Anime lovers!

Kanav

Kanav

No problem guys

and yeah it just came out last year in the summer

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Animu, in MY MUSCLEMECCA ?

Well, I had a huge looser/fail stage growing up in school in which I spend my days watching anime. The best ones I saw and still are fond off but would NEVER EVER watch again because anime is for fags, amirite ?

Hellsing, the series off 12 episodes is alright, but if you want some true epic win watch the ULTIMATE OVA'S. I believe 3-4 have been released so far, but they are much more action heavy and summarized, eg less stupid dialog.
Ghost in the Shell, the first movie, everything else sucks. Yes, you heard me.
Slam Dunk, epic anime. Go fuck yourself if you think otherwise.
Detective Conan. The first 3/4 seasons, the rest is filler for an ending that will never happen.
Berserk, WATCH THIS SHIT NOW. But even better, read the Manga, it is vastly superior. Contains MOAR violence, nudity and rape. No joke.
Pokemon. YES YOU HEARD ME, the first season is great. The rest, again, filler for something that shall never arrive.
The Vision of Escaflowne was decent and had a nice and entertaining plot.
SLAYERS! mah gawd, it has been long Rina, but I still want to fuck your redhead ass till you can't poop from there.

Hmmmmmmmm... seriously, that's all that I like. Cowboy BePOOP ? Anime with jazz doesn't make it good anime.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
As far as anime movies go you can't beat Ghost in the Shell and Akira, both are still epic after decades have passed.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ there coming out with a life action Akira movie man,
with Leonardo diecrapio lulz