• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Thyroxine (Na) ... T3 or T4

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Hi,

I was wondering if someone is familiar with Thyroxine (Na) (manufactured by GLAXOSMITHKLINE)?

Is it T3 or T4 or either... and most im[portant of all can it be used for fat loss?

Thanks
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Hi,

I was wondering if someone is familiar with Thyroxine (Na) (manufactured by GLAXOSMITHKLINE)?

Is it T3 or T4 or either... and most im[portant of all can it be used for fat loss?

Thanks

T-3 is Cytomel and T-4 is Thyroxine.

T-4 is a commercialized version of T-3.

They are both thyroid gland stimulators and can be used in the process of burning fat, how ever it also increases protein synthesis and can be used to effectively bulk.

With both of those said it can also eat away at muscle with inadequate protein dosages, so it would be wise to stack it with an AAS to keep your hard earned gains.

Lets see anything else.... nope.

Edit: Worth mentioning.

t-4 is a far weaker thyroid stimulators even at higher ratio dosages when compared to T-3.

There's more but I have to refer to my notes and sleep I'll fill in more tommrow if one of the other guys don't fill in the gaps I left but I gave you backround basics.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
t-4 has to convert to t-3. hence the reason its weaker.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
I myself have been a little afraid to use t3 because of its rumors of eating away your muscle
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Thnak you all of clearing this up... just one more question though... would 50 mcg of Throxine taken for a couple of weeks nonstop would be an overkill or pretty OK for a first time Thyroid use?
 
Top