• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tim "Sharky" Ward after 13 years on run

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

A former billionaire mobster has resurfaced after a 13-year absence, and admirers are surprised by his new appearance.

Tim Ward, nicknamed Sharky by his friends, was renowned for his massive bodybuilder figure when he moved from Queensland, Australia to Thailand in 2009.

Tim Sharky Ward

At the time, he was being pursued by Australian authorities for his nearly gang-like loan shark lifestyle, which saw him ascend from a "poor young boy" to a multimillionaire personal lender with three Lamborghinis and a nightclub.

READ MORE: Bodybuilder dubbed "the greatest ever" whose strength "wasn't human" is now unable to walk.

He allegedly charged 200 percent interest on his loans and was barred from doing so in Queensland in the mid-2000s before being prosecuted by the Department of Fair Trading.

But earlier this week, he uploaded a life update on TikTok, along with a rare selfie, and he looks drastically different.

The muscled-up physique has vanished, replaced by a slender, almost little boy-like physical height.

His hands are still rather enormous, but the rest of him seems to have been away from a gym for quite some time.

He was really in Australia throughout the outbreak, and he will be returning to Thailand shortly.

In a recent video, he said, "Everyone keeps asking me, 'Are you going back to Thailand?'"

"Yeah, I'm going back to Thailand when they discontinue the Thailand Pass."

"I'm not going to bother applying for dumb passes right now."

"However, I shall miss Australia." Australia is the most beautiful country on the planet - I've traveled to a number of places, but none have been as lovely as here."

It is uncertain if the accusations against Sharky have been dismissed, however it seems that he may now travel freely inside Australia.

According to various local news agencies, Sharky was also known as a pimp.

According to Justgirls.co.nz, he formerly employed over 600 sex workers.

In 2014, he was mentioned as a possible WWE signing.

He was seen as an outcast at the time "Former WWE Vice President of Talent Relations Jane Geddes described him as a "online star."

"It wouldn't be difficult to turn him into a legend. His commercial potential is great."

He explained to a local news station in 2017 why he now resides in Thailand.

Having "retired" to Thailand was described as a "local attraction" in a 2012 interview with Al Jazeera news.

He also admits to using medications to bulk up.

He stated: "I use testosterone and growth hormones, but I know how to use them properly.

"I understand precisely how to maintain my levels where they should be.

"The drawback of taking is that your body will no longer produce it.

"It is one of the few locations in the world where I really feel free," he added.

"I screw up all the time, but I pay for it."

"It's better than going to prison; in Australia, I'd be in jail."

"These men don't want to take their time; they want to get there quickly.

"It's unfortunate because they aren't enjoying the workout.

Tim Sharky Ward Today

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

A former billionaire mobster has resurfaced after a 13-year absence, and admirers are surprised by his new appearance.

Tim Ward, nicknamed Sharky by his friends, was renowned for his massive bodybuilder figure when he moved from Queensland, Australia to Thailand in 2009.

Tim Sharky Ward

At the time, he was being pursued by Australian authorities for his nearly gang-like loan shark lifestyle, which saw him ascend from a "poor young boy" to a multimillionaire personal lender with three Lamborghinis and a nightclub.

READ MORE: Bodybuilder dubbed "the greatest ever" whose strength "wasn't human" is now unable to walk.

He allegedly charged 200 percent interest on his loans and was barred from doing so in Queensland in the mid-2000s before being prosecuted by the Department of Fair Trading.

But earlier this week, he uploaded a life update on TikTok, along with a rare selfie, and he looks drastically different.

The muscled-up physique has vanished, replaced by a slender, almost little boy-like physical height.

His hands are still rather enormous, but the rest of him seems to have been away from a gym for quite some time.

He was really in Australia throughout the outbreak, and he will be returning to Thailand shortly.

In a recent video, he said, "Everyone keeps asking me, 'Are you going back to Thailand?'"

"Yeah, I'm going back to Thailand when they discontinue the Thailand Pass."

"I'm not going to bother applying for dumb passes right now."

"However, I shall miss Australia." Australia is the most beautiful country on the planet - I've traveled to a number of places, but none have been as lovely as here."

It is uncertain if the accusations against Sharky have been dismissed, however it seems that he may now travel freely inside Australia.

According to various local news agencies, Sharky was also known as a pimp.

According to Justgirls.co.nz, he formerly employed over 600 sex workers.

In 2014, he was mentioned as a possible WWE signing.

He was seen as an outcast at the time "Former WWE Vice President of Talent Relations Jane Geddes described him as a "online star."

"It wouldn't be difficult to turn him into a legend. His commercial potential is great."

He explained to a local news station in 2017 why he now resides in Thailand.

Having "retired" to Thailand was described as a "local attraction" in a 2012 interview with Al Jazeera news.

He also admits to using medications to bulk up.

He stated: "I use testosterone and growth hormones, but I know how to use them properly.

"I understand precisely how to maintain my levels where they should be.

"The drawback of taking is that your body will no longer produce it.

"It is one of the few locations in the world where I really feel free," he added.

"I screw up all the time, but I pay for it."

"It's better than going to prison; in Australia, I'd be in jail."

"These men don't want to take their time; they want to get there quickly.

"It's unfortunate because they aren't enjoying the workout.

Tim Sharky Ward Today
Tim Ward known as"Shark of Pattaya" in Thailand grew up poor to a legendary multi millionaire is today unrecognized.

So long as Tim Ward is alive,healthy and willing to go back to Thailand for what he loves most,he will surely rise again to a star he used to be.

Tim's love for Australia is genuine and hoping one day he will be there.