• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Time to get serious and put money where your mouth is.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Those legs are sick, shame about his asymmetry though..

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Jay's blackberry seem to have a shitty cam wich leaves white borders on the sides of pics...

MADMAX, I'd accept Jay's malfunctioning BB as payment if he doesn't win.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay's blackberry seem to have a shitty cam wich leaves white borders on the sides of pics...

MADMAX, I'd accept Jay's malfunctioning BB as payment if he doesn't win.

That was sexnews resized image....not the original lol

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That picture's amazing. Crazy quads man.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
That was sexnews resized image....not the original lol

man, the fun side of gambling are these jokes.

Those legs look sick for sure, that's true.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
man, the fun side of gambling are these jokes.
I think the fun side of gambling is winning money, but jokes are also fun. As for Jay's legs, they do look great, but hardly a surprise -- he's always had great detail in his legs.

A

aboughoche

hey MADMAX6 i give you props for coming on and putting on bets with people that jay will win. but that is your opinion you have yet to show us facts that he will win as in gain's/losses etc. i bet if you put phils best friend or dexters best friend they will do the same as you. to be honest i think phil has put on the best size and has been consistent within the past few years, i dont really think jay has and dont get me wrong jay is an amazing bodybuilder but i really dont think it will be an easy win as if you think he will win because you have some great bodybuilders coming in as almost there prime with phil and kai. vic coming back and i dont think we have yet to see the best of dennis wolf. with all this being said i think this year will be the best olympia in a long time and may the best man win this weekend.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not even the fact of Jay coming in 100% or not.. he just lacks in the genetic department to even be compared to someone like Ronnie Coleman.. i just can see how Jay can pull this off with years this line up.. i have a minimum of 3 guys ahead of him this year.. if Dennis Wolf had a more complete back he would also be ahead of him..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
So you're going to post some pics of Jay? Maybe standing next to Phil and Dex hitting some shots? Before they hit the stage?

Also since you know Jay well, what has he been doing to fix up those imbalances (leg especially)? Because if he has brought those up a bit and comes in conditioned well he will be tough to beat.

No pics, sorry, we are keeping the element of surprise this year. You will be very surprised about his imbalance as well.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
hey MADMAX6 i give you props for coming on and putting on bets with people that jay will win. but that is your opinion you have yet to show us facts that he will win as in gain's/losses etc. i bet if you put phils best friend or dexters best friend they will do the same as you. to be honest i think phil has put on the best size and has been consistent within the past few years, i dont really think jay has and dont get me wrong jay is an amazing bodybuilder but i really dont think it will be an easy win as if you think he will win because you have some great bodybuilders coming in as almost there prime with phil and kai. vic coming back and i dont think we have yet to see the best of dennis wolf. with all this being said i think this year will be the best olympia in a long time and may the best man win this weekend.

You will see in just a few days.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Line, what's you last post or question? Sorry I missed it.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Oh ok,

1- Jay
2- Phil
3- Dex (I would have Kai in 3rd but Dex will not drop lower than 3rd)
4- Kai
5- Vic
6- Wolf
7- Melvin
8- Silvio
9- Freeman
10- Branch

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Not bad for a top 10, you are really "mad", max lolol :D

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh ok,

1- Jay
2- Phil
4- Kai
5- Vic
6- Wolf
7- Melvin
8- Silvio
9- Freeman
10- Branch

That could very well possibly happen. I understand how you would think how they wouldn't let the reigning champ fall all the way down to 4th. I like how you put melvin over silvio because that is how its been the last two years. I am a little scared about Vic being at 5 and Freeman being in 9th BUT with those 2 who knows what could happen.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh ok,

1- Jay
2- Phil
4- Kai
5- Vic
6- Wolf
7- Melvin
8- Silvio
9- Freeman
10- Branch

90% of us have the same 10 guys in the top 10, of course in different order.

In fact, most of us have the same top 6 guys.

Jay, Phil, Dex, Wolf, Kai, Vic (in no particular order) and then the rest.