• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Time to get serious and put money where your mouth is.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im still pretty shocked at how amazing Jay looked.. i would have loved to see this version of Jay battle it out with the best version of Coleman all those years.. i still think Coleman is unbeatable while at his best.. but it would have been nice to see.. standing next to each other, Jay had no chance genetically against Coleman, but who did? either way im very proud of Jay and im definitely a new fan!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
booooo. Arn't you one of the biggest Cutler haters?

i used to think that Jay was wayyy overrated and mostly looked like a fridge, but something about what he just did at this years O and the package he brought has really change my mindset about him.. his attitude, what he does for the sport and his work ethic all combined, make me a new fan.. whats wrong with that? i give props when props are due.. Jay really shut a ton of people up this year and was very humble in doing so.. and maybe i view his physique differently now due to the fact that he is not next to Coleman?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What are you talking about? He still looks like a fridge, just leaner this year with that insane condition and shoulders hanging off the top.

Pain said:
Who cares what critics say. You can't judge a bodybuilding show without seeing how the bodybuilders look on stage.

We all like to back our favourites or whom we deem deserving, but until you see them on stage it is just guess-work. I would have had Phil all the way as Mr O, but as soon as I saw that first lot of pre-judging pics I knew he was out of the running.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So do you think cutler can keep bringing this look now that he maybe knows what he should do differently?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So do you think cutler can keep bringing this look now that he maybe knows what he should do differently?

Jay cutler is one of the most inconcistant bodybuilder out there. he looks good every 3rd year lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay cutler is one of the most inconcistant bodybuilder out there. he looks good every 3rd year lol

Huh???? He hasn't placed lower than second in 8yrs of competition as far as I can see.

Flex said:
He just has a harder time getting lean than someone such as Dexter or Phil Heath. Mass is not a problem for Jay, it's obviously conditioning.

He was trying to play the mass game with Coleman for a fair bit of time. When he brought lean he still lost, he needed to be big and probably got nervous about coming in light.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was trying to play the mass game with Coleman for a fair bit of time. When he brought lean he still lost, he needed to be big and probably got nervous about coming in light.
True, but he was battling against Ronnie Coleman 2005!

An unbeatable physique.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
I would like to take a moment to thank publicly Storm and Line for being man of their word and sending me PM and paying their debts.
This has created a bit of excitement this year and Jay was actually happy I could make a couple of bucks on his name. LOL.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to take a moment to thank publicly Storm and Line for being man of their word and sending me PM and paying their debts.
This has created a bit of excitement this year and Jay was actually happy I could make a couple of bucks on his name. LOL.

You would've got more if you had taken my bet.:doh:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
61729111-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
OHHH! That sux man! LOL.
I know dude, sorry, I was away from the computer when you posted that. I wish I would have.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP

Thank you but there's no need. I bet and i lost, therefor i paid.
It was good fun madmax...see you next O? hehe.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
We should have an official "Olympia bet thread" next year :D