• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

TNA Sacrifice Results 5-11-2008

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
James Storm/Sting vs. Team 3D
Team 3D wins the match when Sting walks off allowing the pin of Storm.

Robert Roode/Booker T vs. Rhino/Christian Cage
Rhino gets the pinfall for the victory.

LAX vs. Kip James/Matt Morgan
LAX wins the match via pinfall.

Super Eric/A.J. Styles vs. Awesome Kong/B.G. James
A.J. Styles scores the pinfall for the victory.

Terrordome Match
Kaz wins the match by escaping out of the top opening of the Terrordome structure. He will now be the #1 X-Division contender and fill in for Kurt Angle later on tonight in the main event.

Rhino/Christian Cage vs. Team 3D
Team 3D wins the match via pinfall after Johnny Devine distracted the referee allowing Rhino to get clocked with the kendo stick.

LAX vs. Super Eric/A.J. Styles
LAX wins the match via pinfall when Hector Guerrero interferes on LAX's behalf.

Knockout Makeover Battle Royal
Gail Kim wins the match by ascending the ladder. Roxxi Laveaux gets her head shaved.

Team 3D vs. LAX [Tag Team Championship Match]
LAX wins and are the new tag team champions.

Samoa Joe vs. Kaz vs. Scott Steiner [TNA Championship Match]
Samoa Joe wins the match and retains the title.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I don't know if it's a work or not, but apparently it's a neck injury.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I don't know if it's a work or not, but apparently it's a neck injury.

Kurt was suppose to retire in 2003 from a neck injury. I have no idea how he is able to still wrestle today, his body just looks broken down at this point.

t72245-1.jpg
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I knew that dude, I meant this latest one.
 

Similar threads

Mr.Olympia 2008
Replies
14
Views
5K
Rocky
R
SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
189
Paulr_91
Paulr_91
Top