• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Tom Platz - 1983 Mr. Olympia (Guest Poser)

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
118
Points
18
Thanks for sharing.
Tom has been one of my all time favorites, from back in the day.

I remember the 1st time I saw his Quads ~ I didn't think Legs could get that big.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
Mr. Big Legs )
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
284
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
517
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
757
keeptough22
keeptough22
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top