• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Tom platz is contemplating a comeback!

CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Go Tom! Would be fantastic to see him on stage at the Masters O for sure.
 
Limpboy

Limpboy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
97
Points
8
How cool is this the legends are missing practicing the sport!!!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Probably saw Ronnie's pics and thought he can look better.

Stay retired Tom Platz!

In what show would he compete?
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Go Tom! Would be fantastic to see him on stage at the Masters O for sure.

The Masters O hasnt been around for years bro. Beides Tom Platz must be bloody old by now. No idea why he intends to make a so-called 'come back'.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ 53 isnt bad age, he could still get huge.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
He is also against AAS, protein supplements and what not according to his forum. You can also buy special rocks from him and his wife that will protect you from the earths magnetic field.
I'm not kidding.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Platz has always been one of my favorites. it sounds interesting
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ You mean he NEVER used ASS?

I highly doubt it.

I love the guy, but I don't see where he can compete right now.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^ You mean he NEVER used ASS?

I highly doubt it.

I love the guy, but I don't see where he can compete right now.

of course not but he is against AAS now, against supplements and what not.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
wow thats crazy, i have no real opinion on that, just kinda stunned.
 
A

arvo180

Member
Member
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
12
Points
1
Intrestsing how big he´s legs now?
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
These were taken a few years ago.

There is no way he can be competitive today!

1995NovemberVol32Num11TomPlatzMonic-1.jpg


1rqdk4-1.jpg


6yysz7-1.jpg


platzatual-1.jpg


Platz, you are a legend. Let it rest!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
why does he remind me of john lennon?
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
he is not returning to the stage.
his "comeback" is for something else which is not related to competing in Bodybuilding.
check the link in the first post, they state exactly whats going on
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
HE was big in the mid-90s but that was 15 years ago...
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
273
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
467
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
743
keeptough22
keeptough22
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
949
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top