• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Tom Platz MUST SEE!!! - exploding thighs

3li123

3li123

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
33
Points
6


rare footage ..
uploaded 4 days ago .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
the best legs ever !!!
nice vid bro, good find :thumbsup2:
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
not sure if thats him
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I have seen that before, I don't think it is him. Good thighs and calves but they are not Platz's
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
ive seen this last year on youtube

the comments all said it wasn't tom platz which i and most people would agree with
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Prefer to post # 9 of mine :2:
 
B

Boxing83190

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5
Points
1
at 2:26 watch bottom left corner



 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

lorri_01

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
150
Points
16
wow good find, quad sweep pose tho hammies look abit lacking i always thought he had better hams
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
273
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
463
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
742
keeptough22
keeptough22
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
949
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top