• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toney Freeman and Mark Dugdale guestposing at the Emerald Cup

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who knows, maybe he can pull it off just doing 1 or even both.
I'm pretty doubtful of him. He does a lot of shows and that really holds him back from improving. He should have taken a break after the Olympia and have a good off-season like Phil heath. Bad approach, IMO.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I'm pretty doubtful of him. He does a lot of shows and that really holds him back from improving. He should have taken a break after the Olympia and have a good off-season like Phil heath. Bad approach, IMO.
Phil Heath also has pretty good genetics you know, and he's also 29, Freeman is 43.It's easier for Phil to improve, cause he's young.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath also has pretty good genetics you know, and he's also 29, Freeman is 43.It's easier for Phil to improve, cause he's young.
That's true. But Freeman isn't helping himself by doing so many contests. I think it's always the best choice to take a long off season to try to improve. Plus all that weight cutting isn't healthy.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

That's true. But Freeman isn't helping himself by doing so many contests. I think it's always the best choice to take a long off season to try to improve. Plus all that weight cutting isn't healthy.
Well he did more than one show before the Olympia last years and finished 5th, co it's not that bad for his contest shape after all.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well he did more than one show before the Olympia last years and finished 5th, co it's not that bad for his contest shape after all.
Good point, we'll just have to wait and see then.