to7update
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2016
- Messages
- 515
- Points
- 18
Too much of anything won't help, and this includes protein. The key to the optimal workout is finding the right balance, that's the harder part!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
well saidToo much of anything won't help, and this includes protein. The key to the optimal workout is finding the right balance, that's the harder part!
The way I see it too much protein would just be a waste, our body can't store extra protein or amino acids for future use, as a result of consuming too much calories is you would gain weight. It is advisable to have about 3 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. That means I weight 187 lbs so that's about 80kg I think, then I can consume a max of 250 grams or I/4 kilo of protein a day. Eating more than your daily dose will eventually lead to health risks, one of which is kidney problems.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.