• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
steroids24h.com

Toon of the week is back again

Q80_Musclehed

ok guys .. the classic thread is back again :)

this pic is from last week :

170.jpg

and this week toon of the week is :

171.jpg

Pain

VIP
YES!!! Thank you Q80, i missed these posts of yours. :)

HAHA @ those pics! :D

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol damn nutrion stores and the first mon of the month or first 3 days of the month crap lol the second one was funny but i have never had that problem

thanx Q80 i really liked this thread

Q80_Musclehed

Thx pain :)

Fallen : lol brother .. i always have this problem when i buy a new whey protain :) ..

Pain

VIP
I always have the problem in the 2nd one , It takes me ages to find the damn scoop sometimes... There has even been times when there was no scoop!

Q80_Musclehed

the time when there was no scoop is pissed me off and make me to return the jug back to the store .. then i realized that i should keep the old scoop to avoid this porblem

Philo : i will keep u guys updated :)

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Q80_Musclehed said:
Thx pain :)

Fallen : lol brother .. i always have this problem when i buy a new whey protain :) ..
guess i've been lucky it is always close to the top or right on top

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the 2nd pic is hilarious

thanks for starting this back up again Q

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice...thanks for bringing this thread back. always good for a laught and they are even real. I hate how the scoop is burried in there and you have to keep rolling the bucket to find it.

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love this toons! Thanx Q! lol, I hate when the scooper is buried and I have to put my hands inside and search for it. Pisses me off sometimes..

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
am I the only one that noticed "Unauthorized posting of this cartoon is prohibited" at the top of both cartoons?

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Diesel said:
am I the only one that noticed "Unauthorized posting of this cartoon is prohibited" at the top of both cartoons?
:spy: