• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Top 10 Wanted/Anticppated Games in 2008!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since everyone has been talking about games lately ive started to get back into them. Especially new games coming out that work on Vista because all my favorite games don't run right on my comp.

Here is the top ten most wanted games this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Empires: TOTAL WAR

nothing else to look forward for me

( *** ALL IS REAL IN-GAME FOOTAGE *** )

PCG188_feat_empire_new1screenshot-1.jpg

PCG188_feat_empire_new3screenshot-1.jpg

PCG188_feat_empire_grab13screensh-1.jpg

PCG188feat_empirenew1screenshot-1.jpg

PCG188feat_empirenew4screenshot-1.jpg

Empire__Total_War__E3_PCScreenshots14780-1.jpg

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Empire games have always been ok. I like doing the action as a character better.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing looks good except for StarCraft II.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
my no1 most wanted game for this year or 09 is Mafia 2, first one was great :coolguy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason

late 08

heres synopsis from gamespot.com
You'll play as kick-butt, two-fisted meteorologist Alexander Nesterov, who mysteriously finds himself in the bowels of the "North Wind." By game's end, you'll make your way through the entire ship (which, developers told us, is about the height of a nine-story building), all the while uncovering what happened on board after it became stuck in the ice. That ice will be a constant problem for you as you make your way around. Because the ship is frozen, you'll need to keep a constant eye on both the outside temperature and your own body heat levels, measured by a small meter in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. If you stay exposed to the chill for too long, it's game over for Nesterov. Luckily (and perhaps illogically for a ship that's been stranded in the ice for very long), you'll find frequent spots where you can regain your body heat.

a video - MMM yea....good good
very creepy cus in the game you go up to the ghosts,bodies and dig into their minds, and see how they died, (or turned into what they are now)
this one you get to see how some cow died in the butchery and other stuff