• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

TOP 6 GUESS COMP. - Stage 2 ASC

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
we're about to begin stage 2 of our competition with the kick-off of the Arnold SC.

RULES:
---------------------------------------------------
a new game here that will cover all pro shows this year.
it will be a point system and it goes like this:

1st place - 7 points
2nd place - 6 points
3rd place - 8 points
4 th place - 8 points
5th place - 6 points
6th place - 5 points

who ever guesses the top 6 in order gets a bonus of 15 points.

1*this game will only cover the open class and the 202 showdown (mrO)
* only top 6 suggestions will be taken into account.
* guesses will stop 1 day before the show, i'll take note of all top 6 at that time and anounce the end of the first stage.
* correct top 6 at the O and ASC will have a bonus of 25 points.
*entries in this competiton will close after the NY pro who decides to join and missed some stages (FLEX ASC) will start 2 points below the last member's score.

after the Olympia whoever has the most points wins. I'll open a thread with this info, and i'll update it with all the members scores throught out the year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Leave here your predictions, I remember that the ones that missed stage 1 can still enter the competition you'll start with less 2 points than the last competitor in the ranking. (you can see the ranking in the Official thread for this competition in the bb discussion section.)





my top 6:

1st Victor
2nd Branch
3rd Dexter
4th Roelly
5th Wolf
6th Evan
 
Last edited:
raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
244
Points
16
1st Branch
2nd Dexter
3rd Victor
4th Evan
5th Wolf
6th Roelly

Branch as the winner of ASC :D I'm sorry everyone :D
 
Last edited:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I'm gonna go a bit wild with this one, but hey, if you wanna win big time, you gotta take some risks right?

1. Victor Martinez
2. Branch Warren
3. Evan Centopani
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Dennis Wolf
6. Ronnie Rockel
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Dexter
Victor
Branch
Evan
Fouad
Rockel

Dex will have it dialed this time.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
1.victor martinez
2.branch warren
3.evan centaponi
4.dexter jackson
5.roelly winklar
6.ronnie rockel
 
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
1.Branch Warren
2.Victor Martinez
3.Dexter Jackson
4.Evan Centopani
5.Dennis Wolf
6.Ronnie Rockel
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
1. Branch Warren
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Victor Martinez
4. Dennis Wolf
5. Evan Centopani
6. Ronny Rockel
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
In my previous top 6 from the Arnold thread I had Victor winning it, BUT, somehow I think he will just come in off, like he did in the last 3 shows (09 Arnold, 09-10 Mr.O). And after quite a few shows where the condition is awarded no matter what, this is my new top 6 (of course considering that Dex will peak for the Arnold):

1. Branch Warren
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Evan Centopani
4. Victor Martinez
5. Dennis Wolf
6. Essa Obaid


Definitely not what I'd like to see, but oh well, doing it for the game lol. Also I'm sorry for Roelly but I think he will be 7th, or maybe 8th if Rockel is in shape.
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
1.Branch Warren
2.Evan Centopani
3.Victor Martinez
4.Dexter Jackson
5.Ronny Rockel
6.Dennis Wolf
 
Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
1 branch warren
2 evan centopani
3 dexter jackson
4 Essa Obaid
5 ronny rockel
6 victor martinez
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
1. Victor Martinez
2. Branch Warren
3. Evan Centopani
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Dennis Wolf
6. Ronnie Rockel
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Yeah this lineup is just so stacked that it makes this pretty damn hard to predict. I completely forgot Essa, but whatever, I'm gonna stick with my current answer. There's also Toney who could easily crack the top 6. Also Fouad might sneak in to the top 6 (if he he is doing this show?).
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I agree with nigster it's damn hard to predict with this line up... we have to put aside so many great competitors that can easily crack into those 6 places.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
1.Branch Warren
2.Dexter Jackson
3.Victor Martinez
4.Evan Centopani
5.Dennis Wolf
6.Ronny Rockel
 
durantb

durantb

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
101
Points
18
1.victor
2. dexter
3. branch
4. evan
5. wolf
6. roelly
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
1. branch (lulz)
2. Dex
3. Victor
4. Rockel
5.Evan
6. Wolf
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
My guess

1- Evans
2- Victor
3- B ranch
4- Roelly
5- Dexter
6- Wolfe
7- Rockel
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
My guess

1- Evans
2- Victor
3- B ranch
4- Roelly
5- Dexter
6- Wolfe
7- Rockel
Wow! Now that's a quite bold statement. But who knows, anything can happen.

We should add one more rule: You cannot change your prediction once you have posted it. How about that?
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
150
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
91
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
165
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
211
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top