• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Top IFBB Pro King Kamali

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just saw this add for Taraxatone (ProSource) with King Kamali::jerkoff1:

The link: http://www.prosource.net/article-success-King-Kamali.jsp

The first paragraph made me laugh....ready for it......

here it goes.... be ready to be stunned....:

As a top contender on the IFBB Pro Bodybuilding circuit, King Kamali has long been amazing judges and fans alike with his , tremendous back, anenormously wide shoulders and huge traps. For King, however, his massive physique is only one part of his success story. His fans know him as a born entertainer whose highly entertaining and original posing routines are often an event highlight. And his peers know that he possesses an encyclopedic knowledge of kinesiology and sports nutrition (he has a BS in Exercise Physiology from George Mason University). Clearly, King Kamali is a man with a great physical and mental investment in the sport he represents so impressively.:ugh:

I read words that are NEVER used in the same breath as King Kamali.
Worlds like "top contender", "amazing judges and fans", "tremendous back, anenormously wide shoulders and huge traps", "massive physique", "his success story", "in the sport he represents so impressively".:e5dunno:

What a lot of BS!!

ProSourse is so far out of touch with the feeling of bodybuilding fans that it makes me wonder if their products are any good. Clearly they could have chosen a better, more capable, better accepted spokesperson for their ads???

Long live the King???!!!:ihavesandinmyvagina

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had no idea he was so admired.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess kudos are due to Mr. Kamali for selling himself as a top product. Mr. Kamali, I have some property in Fl. that maybe you can sell for me. So what if it is 300 yds out in the ocean and 25 feet under. I figured if you can get a business to believe that you are a top bodybuilder, then I have a chance to make some money with said property. Call me at 1-800-FULL-OF-IT.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
long live the king hahaha...too bad he completely Dave Palumbo'd his physqiue....

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's advertising for you! He's got to get money from the sport somehow, and it isn't going to get it from winning any shows that's for sure.

P

power

That go to show you that supplment adds are full of shit!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
King Tamail....TOP PRO!?!?!?!?! :bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kamali at the 2009 Pittsburgh Pro guest posing

2565vgl-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Why not? He is making money, don't ask me why or how, but he is making more money than some great-looking bodybuilders...

He looks like crap, but he isn't stupid at all.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...and from the back:

j7fhhi-1.jpg

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

hahahaah..he is so gay

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I figured that the add had some misspellings so I fixed it:

As a flop contender on the IFBB Pro Bodybuilding circuit, King Tamale has long been punishing judges and fans alike with his , tremendous lack, anenormously wide shoulders and huge crap. For King, however, his massive mouth is only one part of his success story. His fans know him as a boring entertainer whose highly predictable robot posing routines are often an event highlight. And his peers know that he possesses an myopic knowledge of kinesiology and sports nutrition (he is full of BS in Exercise Physiology from George Mason University). Clearly, King Kamali is a man with a great physical and mental deficit in the sport he represents so minutely:bball:.:ugh:

Hmmm....I like this better. :rofl3:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly why would they bother with kamali?
there are so many better BBers out there
better in everything from usual placing, ranking and physique. honestly what the hell is up?

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Wow...Speechless...Maybe they are trying to bankrupt themselves to get some of the bail out money

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I figured that the add had some misspellings so I fixed it:

As a flop contender on the IFBB Pro Bodybuilding circuit, King Tamale has long been punishing judges and fans alike with his , tremendous lack, anenormously wide shoulders and huge crap. For King, however, his massive mouth is only one part of his success story. His fans know him as a boring entertainer whose highly predictable robot posing routines are often an event highlight. And his peers know that he possesses an myopic knowledge of kinesiology and sports nutrition (he is full of BS in Exercise Physiology from George Mason University). Clearly, King Kamali is a man with a great physical and mental deficit in the sport he represents so minutely:bball:.:ugh:

Hmmm....I like this better. :rofl3:

:49: