• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Totally lost my drive

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
73
Points
8
I don't know what happened one day I woke up and didn't want to do any dumb bell exercises or anything.

I think I have too many cancer masses and they are affecting my brain.

So I'm going to have to be patient and take WPI so I can still walk in the future.
 

Similar threads

AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
47
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
48
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top