• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trade/Sell Section on MM?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol no way im reading all that crap, make it shorter mayne!!

i guess i shouldve wrote that only the first part was directed at you. the reply to you was acted as a segue to what people think about me painting ronnie. I didnt write all the other stuff just for u, your not that special, plus i dont expect u to read all that, i know your not very literate :doh:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i guess i shouldve wrote that only the first part was directed at you. the reply to you was acted as a segue to what people think about me painting ronnie. I didnt write all the other stuff just for u, your not that special, plus i dont expect u to read all that, i know your not very literate :doh:

if being special means being nude on one of your drawings, im fine, you weirdo! :bitenails:

C

Comin_Up

Not a Niche, i just love bodybuilding and art, might aswell bring them together once in a while. As far as painting nudes go, i just dont really want to, unless it was my girl, but then i would just rather have sex hhaha. The people in my class paint the fat chicks

ill be a nude model for you :borat:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:rofl3::rofl3:

If we did a trade sale section, we'd have to work it out where we give people a trader rating or some sort of feedback system.

that would be a hell of a work, im down with trade/sell section but not to turn this place into an e-bay.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
if being special means being nude on one of your drawings, im fine, you weirdo! :bitenails:

I dont even know why i even replied to your retarded first post anyways, just wasting my time on someone who is deciding to act like a dick :dunnodude:

... and your comment makes no sense dude, I said your NOT that special... so if by special I meant one of my nude models, it would mean that i didnt want you as my as my nude model, so there would be no reason for you to decline the offer.... but now im just " :deadhorse: " lol

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont even know why i even replied to your retarded first post anyways, just wasting my time on someone who is deciding to act like a dick :dunnodude:

... and your comment makes no sense dude, I said your NOT that special... so if by special I meant one of my nude models, it would mean that i didnt want you as my as my nude model, so there would be no reason for you to decline the offer.... but now im just " :deadhorse: " lol

wow you aint been here enough to come at me kid lol

Learn to take jokes and you will stay here for awhile...:borat:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wow you aint been here enough to come at me kid lol

Learn to take jokes and you will stay here for awhile...:borat:

NO, im leaving now, im gonna go to GETBIG, they are respectful there

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that would be a hell of a work, im down with trade/sell section but not to turn this place into an e-bay.

Check out the trade/sell section on the leanbulk.com/forum
They have a trader rating right under the avitars of people and it works well, nothing like ebay either, just gives another thing so people know they wont get scammed.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check out the trade/sell section on the leanbulk.com/forum
They have a trader rating right under the avitars of people and it works well, nothing like ebay either, just gives another thing so people know they wont get scammed.

Sounds interesting, let's see what pain thinks of this, IMO we might start with the sections and see how it goes.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Sounds interesting, let's see what pain thinks of this, IMO we might start with the sections and see how it goes.

whose WE? are u a moderator?

P

Pain

VIP

We? You mean me because I'll be doing the setting up and what not.

know your place. :shakefist:

I really don't have plans on starting one at the moment.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

know your place. :shakefist:

By "we" i meant "you have to" now move your ass bc i need to start some biz with some gringos. :shakefist:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
By "we" i meant "you have to" now move your ass bc i need to start some biz with some gringos. :shakefist:

LOL.... might be a mess to start up but its definitely worth thinking about next time you want to update the site a bit.... Who is the main person who runs the actual site?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome artistry Dilated!

i wouldnt mind a trade/sell section :)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL.... might be a mess to start up but its definitely worth thinking about next time you want to update the site a bit.... Who is the main person who runs the actual site?

That would be the Admins that run the show (guys in blue) and Pain pwns.

I would have thought this post would have given it away.
Pain said:

know your place.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol Mighty Pain. :bitenails:

Major Pain and the rest of MuscleMecca

majorpaynehead.jpg

C

Comin_Up

i think robcardu wants that position real bad lol so you would have to fight it out with him for it LOL jk

Ill beat him up then, that position is mine. or we could do like a tag team, we can both model for you ha :thumbsup2: