• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Training til it stops hurting: MexiFRO's Log

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
I'm trying.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
gj brotha...keep it up. We have to start going together again though!:angrydude:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Superb work there. Leg press is huge.
Arms and presses looked pretty damn heavy too.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Session looking good.You move some nice weights.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good numbers man and nice with a new log in here:)
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Hit up the gym with frezzy tonight.

Chest/light tris

Bench Press
1x10@135
1x10@185
1x8@205
1x6@205

Incline Bench press
1x10@135
1x10@155
1x5@185
1x10@155

Incline Dumbbell press
1x10@60s
2x8@70s

Incline Dumbbell flys
3x10@35s

Machine Tricep extensions
3x10@110

Tricep Cable pushdowns
1x12@100
1x12@120
1x10@140
1x10@150

Good time with frezzy, we'll probably be going tomorrow for back/bis.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
impressive numbers, keep it up.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome numbers man, bench is strong
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
great set on bench dude. It's only 2 weeks into January :D. Got a long year ahead of us. Your going to hate me. I started this bulking diet last week and I've already gained 6lbs :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session there dude!good volume!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Trained with frezzy again tonight.

Back/light bis

Cable Rows (close grip)
2x12@105
1x10@150
1x10@180
2x10@210

Barbell Rows
1x10@135
1x8@185
2x10@165

Wide Grip lat pulldowns
1x12@135
1x10@165
1x10@180

Dumbbell Rows
1x10@65
2x10@80

Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curls
3x8@35s, nice and smooth

Narrow-grip barbell curls
1x10@55
1x10@75
1x14@55

No cardio due to crammed machines and I'll do abs later on tonight...I hope.
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
nice workout dude :D I did back tonight also
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
nice, heavy rows:tiphat:
you should kicked someone off a machine!
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
nice, heavy rows:tiphat:
you should kicked someone off a machine!

I should have if I really wanted to do cardio but I was busting my ass at work all day walking back and forth so I said fuck it.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
We gotta hit up tomorrow too! :tiphat:
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Shoulders/traps/forearms

Dumbbell Presses
1x12@40s
1x10@65s
2x8@70s
1x12@50s

Bent Over Reverse Flys
1x10@25
1x10@30
2x10@35 (last couple were tough as phuck)

Lateral raises
3x10@25

Upright rows supersetted with front dumbbell raises
1x10@65, 1x8@20
1x10@95, 1x8@20
1x10@115, 1x8@20

Barbell shoulder shrugs
1x16@95
1x12@225
1x16@275 (8 w/o straps, then 8 w/ straps)
1x8@365 (w/ straps)

Dumbbell shrugs
1x12@75
1x10@100
2x12@80 (slow down, pause at top)

Forearm curls
1x20@70
1x18@90
1x16@90
1x14@90

Reverse curls
3x10@50

Abs and 10 minutes on the stair climber.

Weight: 186
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Heavy lifting again and choice exercises. Nice going. :xyxthumbs:
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Legs/Calves today

Squats
1x5@135 (slow for warmup)
1x10@135
1x10@225
1x8@245
1x6@265

Deadlifts
1x12@135
1x10@225
2x8,6@275

Leg Extensions, dropsetted w/ 70lbs (went to a different gym and this machine felt a little weird)
1x12@130, 10@70
2x10@190, 10@70

Lying leg curls, like 21s (7 halfway up, 7 halfway down, 7 full)
40, 65, 90

Flex Lewis' Calve Rotation

No cardio or abs on account that I thought I was going to party but I didn't :tiphat:
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Oh and I weigh 187 now but you can tell I'm on creatine...or at least I can.
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
what did you do to my calves?!!?!!
 

Similar threads

SweatLovin
Replies
5
Views
147
Paulr_91
Paulr_91
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
3
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
16
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
PumpChaser
Replies
0
Views
16
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
Top