• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tren Ace

MetalMX

MetalMX

Hey everybody. I'm 19, 6"2, 236lbs and mid teens bf% and i'm priming right now before i start my cycle. I've finally been put on TRT 125mg per week since i have had shit test levels all my life and i feel a WHOLE hell of a lot better than i ever have since starting treatment both physically and mentally. I'm also on Arimidex to keep E2 down.

I'll be running Tren Ace along side my TRT.

Tren Ace 100mg EOD for 8 weeks.

I believe this is a good dose for a first time. Would like to hear peoples opinions on the doses of tren i could use, if 100mg EOD is too much or too little etc. I also have Bromocriptine on hand and need advice on how much to use to keep prolactin in check, i might not even need bromo but incase problems arise its their.

:methman:

MetalMX

MetalMX

I might also bump the test dose to 375mg per week with the tren, but i have a feeling ill get great results as it is. This won't be an all out bulk, rather as much lean mass as possible without fat gain.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
instead of 100mg eod, i would make it 50mg ed.. this will keep your blood levels more consistent. adding more test would also be fine.. good first cycle, good thing your doing ace because the sides can get pretty bad with tren especially if your a first time user of the drug.. when you stop it leaves your system quickly..