• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Trolling in real life.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Share your IRL trolling stories. I often enjoy trolling people over msn... especially pretentious assholes, which makes me somewhat pretentious myself, but FUCK IT, I do it for the lulz.

Me and a friend started calling friends of ours telling them we knew what they had done. Just that. Most got extremely scared and called back asking what they did, at which point we made shit up depending upon each person. Fun ensued, we had like 10 people scared for their lives ;3

Most of this people though... not good people. They had it coming for different reasons. Not really, me and my friend are just evil like that :rofl3:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
that is kinda fucked up :rofl3:
ive never done anything like that.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i just might have to do it now
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
i have no time for that sort of dumb shit.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
WOW.

I guess I've got real hobbies and friends. :lurking:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
i have no time for that sort of dumb shit.

Look at me I'm Robcardu, I sit in my basement and pretend I have no time for dumb shit.

WOW.

I guess I've got real hobbies and friends. :lurking:

Lol... never done prank calls ? Shit son, that's sad. HOLD ME WHILE I PET YOU GENTLY.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Ive done stuff like that before....it is fun.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
If Hypo's done it before it must suck. :linedrunk:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
If Hypo's done it before it must suck. :linedrunk:

Touche Godzilla, touche. I'm watching you though.

chuck_norris-1.jpg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I've done that before lol, usually posing as police or repairmen officals.
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
I hide under a bridge and scare women, children, goats and the elderly...:gaysign:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
LMFAO!! I remember that old school story.

Do tell please :p

Also, something weird happened last night. A pretentious chick I know had a even more pretentious msn message. Something like: "Everything depends upon how you look at it"

So I started trolling her immedeatly. For the lulz, oddly enough this bitch had daddy issues because she enjoyed my trolling and we ended chatting for about 2 hours. We'll meet soon xD

Trolling for the win.
 
Top