• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TRT & Hair Thinning / Loss

J

JordanH

Hello everybody,

I have a question for those of you that are experiencing or have dealt with thinning hair or even a slight bald spot due to the effects of regular TRT injections.
I started TRT in 2017 and stayed consistent for a couple years - then got back to regular weekly injections in 2021 - to present. Avg 200mg / week.

So I definitely have a noticeable thin / bald-ish spot where my cow-lick is and I think the rest of my hair is a bit thinner now as well. Overall it’s not too noticeable and the thickness of my hair seems to remain as it is now. (Not getting any worse or any better) But still, it’s just not in my DNA to have hair loss - this isn’t just cuz I’m approaching 40.

Anyway - Is there a solution for this? Am I doing something wrong with dosage or timing? Is there an easy magic cure all cream or medicine or something?

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's more are related than anything else.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: JordanH
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
There's an article on it here somewhere brother.