• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Puritysource Bodybuilding Labs

Tunens wheels

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, since nobody commented on this pic in my log :xmaswtcfawk: I'm posting it in here...

gallery_8549_466_229058-1.jpg

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mate your legs look insane loads of definition, got any competition plans for 2007???

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
mate your legs look insane loads of definition, got any competition plans for 2007???
Thanx brah! I don't plan on competing no, but I might anyway :D I'll see what happens.

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice wheels man... good seperation and a nice outer sweet.. keep at it

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice quads! Very nice work. You should be proud of them.

You got a side leg shot? that would be good to see.

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx doods! Appreciate it :) What do I need to work on?

Scoular>> No man :(

Bulkboy>> 25 (oldtimer I know...)

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quality pic Tunen of great wheels. Superb shape and definition on them! Good job.

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn you Vikings!!! ;) You look great Tunen, great separation. Hard to find a weakness...how are the hamstrings?(Dont be shy now, We all know I want to see pics of you bending over. ;))

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banshee20 said:
Damn you Vikings!!! ;) You look great Tunen, great separation. Hard to find a weakness...how are the hamstrings?(Dont be shy now, We all know I want to see pics of you bending over. ;))
Wheels look great "mate."

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great seperation. Im very impressed.

Just keep doin' what your doin'.

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banshee20 said:
Thanx grrrl :xmaskekegay:

I had a hard time finding a pic where my hammies are visible... Ignorant people tend to take pictures of the front only :xmasohnoes:

But here's one anyway (from the side...) - the best I could find :xmaswtfgay:
gallery_8549_466_1636-1.jpg

Found this one too
gallery_8549_466_215056-1.jpg

Edit: haha the date is wrong :D

Thanx a bunch to all you guys who commented :xmaswiggle: